Addicted To Speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrid99hatch

Alright, I think I need help. I have no licence and will go to jail if I am pulled over. Damn, every time I drive I have to go fast... The problem started when I was 16. And it just keeps getting worse. I could be driving a school bus, and I cant help but drive like a complete asshole. I dont stop at stopsigns and I go like 100mph everywhere. I have tried going the speed limit but it is like Im suffocating. And the accelerator is my oxygen. I have tried alot of drugs, meth, coke, speed, pot, etc. But nothing compares to driving fast. Its like worse than crack. Im really addicted and I need to slow down, or Im gonna die soon. I really cant help it. Im addicted. I have been driving for 5 years now. What is my problem? I even spend every penny I have on making my car faster.. My parts guy is like my crack dealer. And when I cant get them fast enough I get really upset with him. When Im not driving Its all I think about. I know there are more like me out there.. Is there some type of support group. I tried making this my profession. Im an auto body tech. I hate it. All I want to do is drive. I dont like working on cars just driving them. I was a pizza delivery boy for a while and was really good at it. but I didnt make any money because I spent all of my money on speeding tickets. Atleast my mind was relaxed while I was working. I hate everything but driving. Maybe it my ADD. I dont know? does anybody know what I should do. This is a serious problem and is ruining my friendships, relationships, and I have even been loosing jobs over it. HELP..............................................................................................................................

You are an idiot. Go to an auto-x, drag strip,or road course and keep it off the street asshole. I hope you hit a guard rail.

Will somebody fukin ban this dipshit?....every time I read one of his threads, I get stupider........ :whatafucktard:

s3eda93392710f.jpg

Seriously, just make all your posts on one thread so we dont have to read a new topic. :newbie:

boydbird.jpg

Just don't drive like a lush so that you don't actually kill someone, use your head -- not your foot.

Milan

why don't you go out and buy an 86 s10 blazer with a 4 banger in it, that will slow you down.....and if I were you I would try ODing on some drugs, maybe that will be better than driving fast

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2003, 08:26 PM
hit a tree at 120 mph.

no, seriously. do it. I guarntee you will never go above 50 again

I agree, but maybe he wont live. I'm sry, but that many tickets. Do you think you're cool for coming on her saying that? If you were to ever hit my girl in an accident, i'd personally kill you... you fucking asshole. Ppl like you are the reason why ppl wth perfect records are paying high insurance and the reason ppl are dieing.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jun 1 2003, 10:45 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 1 2003, 08:26 PM
hit a tree at 120 mph.

no, seriously.  do it.  I guarntee you will never go above 50 again

I agree, but maybe he wont live.

Maybe? MAYBE? Jesus H. Christ couldn't save a guy from hitting something at 120 mph...remember the guy in the Ferarri (or what was left of him?)

Brian = worst career counselor ever. On second thought, it would be one less reason our insurance is

FUCKING REDICULUS!

i want the minute back u stole from my life in reading this ridiculous damn post.

i have a speeding problem to thats why my licence is suspended for 6 months and i have a $800 speeding ticket but mine was on empty streets or not to many people where around but speeding buy buses runing stop signs thats insane dude dont worry about jail you better worry about the person your gonna kill and the persons family killing you cuz i hate those cocky fags that have to race every car they see and every where they go its stupid ive been driving the speed limit since my revoked lic and its not all that bad im getting use to it cuz now i want people to see me in my car istead of a red streak flying by, ...........and another thing hellooooooooooo..........cruise control its the wave of the future. its take a serious retarded a$$wipe to relize he has done somthing wrong after hes done it most definitly if he kills some one.

buy a motorcycle. You'll probably die, and with that small of a vehicle, you won't have to worry about taking anyone else with you

Yo, domes killa...
You call Yourself that, you fucking dick smokin, dome licken, cock eaten bitch....
I dare you...
I fucking dare you mother fucker....
Yo wanna kill me because I wrote some bull shit on some bogus web site...
Why dont you fucking crawl out from under that desk and stop hidding behind that fucking screen...
Let me know when and where, I promise you bitch, I will mother fuckin murder you....
I am dead fucking serious, tell me where you fucking live so can rip your fucking heart out...
After I fucking kill you Im gonna rape your fucking slut whore girlfriend too.. BITCH
FUCK YOU :angry:

And another Fucking thing...
Heres my mother fucking adress...
16 rt 64, Mendon, NY 14506
Not one of you MOTHER FUCKERS has the balls the site where you actually live....
I will personally dare any one of you MOTHER FUCKERS to try coming to my neighborhood.
FUCK with my HOUSE niggers. I will personally murder every one of you fags that dares to FUCK with me.
I dont talk shit on your threads because its just a computer...
And I know If you wanna TALK put your mother FUCKING money where your mouth is pussy.
TALK is for bitches....BITCH.
I fucking DARE you FAG .
I would love nothing more than to RIP your Mother Fucking face off of your Mother Fucking head..
QUEER
COME AND GET SOME BITCH. :angry:

Originally posted by hybrid99hatch@Jun 2 2003, 07:15 PM
Yo, domes killa...
You call Yourself that, you fucking dick smokin, dome licken, cock eaten bitch....
I dare you...
I fucking dare you mother fucker....
Yo wanna kill me because I wrote some bull shit on some bogus web site...
Why dont you fucking crawl out from under that desk and stop hidding behind that fucking screen...
Let me know when and where, I promise you bitch, I will mother fuckin murder you....
I am dead fucking serious, tell me where you fucking live so can rip your fucking heart out...
After I fucking kill you Im gonna rape your fucking slut whore girlfriend too.. BITCH
FUCK YOU :angry:

you sir, are a 100% complete dumb fuck.

domeskilla was saying that you are a stupid fuck for coming on here and bragging about how "cool" you
are cuz u got 50+ tickets.
:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide:

(IF thats the case. personally? i think you are some little highschool boy
who saw a pre-view of fast and furious 2 and came out of the movie theater thinking you want to be a racer too)

and i agree, if you ever hit MY chick? i would shove my .45 up your bitch ass so fucking hard they'd be making
#2 pencils from your intestines from the amount of lead i would throw in you.

get the fuck off honda swap. people like you are not welcome here.

ya you can talk alot of shit.....from behind a computer.

and that address you gave out?????

i bet your 5'2 skinny white boy ass went down to the toughest neighborhood in new york,
found 5 black guys sitting on a porch, wrote down the address and proceeded to call it your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back