Addicted To Speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hybrid99hatch@Jun 2 2003, 07:29 PM
And another Fucking thing...
Heres my mother fucking adress...
16 rt 64, Mendon, NY 14506
Not one of you MOTHER FUCKERS has the balls the site where you actually live....
I will personally dare any one of you MOTHER FUCKERS to try coming to my neighborhood.
FUCK with my HOUSE niggers. I will personally murder every one of you fags that dares to FUCK with me.
I dont talk shit on your threads because its just a computer...
And I know If you wanna TALK put your mother FUCKING money where your mouth is pussy.
TALK is for bitches....BITCH.
I fucking DARE you FAG .
I would love nothing more than to RIP your Mother Fucking face off of your Mother Fucking head..
QUEER
COME AND GET SOME BITCH. :angry:

Awww, boo fucking hoo dude. You're driving record is fucking rediculous and you make two threads on it. What's the point in that?

Did you not read my post? I'm sure anyone here who lost a loved one b/c of you and your stupid ass would fuck you up. Wow, you sound so bad in your post about murdering ppl.

Again, if you read what i had said and put yourself in my shoes, yu'd say the same thing. What if i was speeding and killed your gf/wife/mother or someone? You'd go off on the guy and probably beat the shit out of him..right? I'd think so.

BTW, NY is just too far, but that is good to know you are nowhere near me, so i dont have to worry about my friends/family. Altho, the northeast ppl might wanna watch out.

Just a bit of info, you need to watch what you say b/c you dont know who you are talking to. Any one of us could be the wrong person to talk shit to. As i said, stfu and re-read what i said and you'd said the same thing.

Now go cry to someone who gives a fuck, b/c i obviously dont.

And you bring up my name.. domeskilla = domestic killer.. get it now? fucktard.

Who are you calling a nigger? I'm almost as white as B.. learn what the word means and what it stands for, before you go yelling it, b/c i know some ppl here and in socal that would kill you for saying that to their face.

Originally posted by hybrid99hatch@Jun 2 2003, 07:29 PM
And another Fucking thing...
Heres my mother fucking adress...
16 rt 64, Mendon, NY 14506
Not one of you MOTHER FUCKERS has the balls the site where you actually live....
I will personally dare any one of you MOTHER FUCKERS to try coming to my neighborhood.
FUCK with my HOUSE niggers. I will personally murder every one of you fags that dares to FUCK with me.
I dont talk shit on your threads because its just a computer...
And I know If you wanna TALK put your mother FUCKING money where your mouth is pussy.
TALK is for bitches....BITCH.
I fucking DARE you FAG .
I would love nothing more than to RIP your Mother Fucking face off of your Mother Fucking head..
QUEER
COME AND GET SOME BITCH. :angry:

HAHA YOU GOT :owned:

Originally posted by hybrid99hatch@Jun 2 2003, 07:15 PM
Yo, domes killa...
You call Yourself that, you fucking dick smokin, dome licken, cock eaten bitch....
I dare you...
I fucking dare you mother fucker....
Yo wanna kill me because I wrote some bull shit on some bogus web site...
Why dont you fucking crawl out from under that desk and stop hidding behind that fucking screen...
Let me know when and where, I promise you bitch, I will mother fuckin murder you....
I am dead fucking serious, tell me where you fucking live so can rip your fucking heart out...
After I fucking kill you Im gonna rape your fucking slut whore girlfriend too.. BITCH
FUCK YOU :angry:

ok im getting sick of waiting for you to peck out a reply on your keyboard, and i really got to get going for the night, so
someone talk shit in place of me cuz i wont be online all night....

but in all seriousness you need to fucking chill the fuck out "tough guy"
first off and foremost, you do NOT live your life a quarter mile at a time.

real life, is not like the movies.

you must learn to distinguish REAL LIFE from your fast and furious fantasies.

lol. Dude, the only reason people are talking shit is because you have like 50 tickets supposedly. That is fuckin ridiculous. It's pretty dangerous to drive like that on public streets and shit. Its not always the "good" driver who causes the accident going 120mph, it's the idiot who doesn't look in his rearview and switches lanes, or the kid who ran out in the street for no reason. That shit is fucking reckless, bottom line. Get your license back, and keep it on the track.

sorry havent read all the posts and maybe im repeating someone but... dude... maybe u should go to a doctor.. see whats wrong with u... and if it is an attention defeciet disorder... than treat it... other than that... keep it on the tracks... ur gonna kill someone if u continue... and maybe then you'll find out that what ur doing is dangerous

Maybe he should go suck a motherfucking cock, fucking E-thug is what he is. You don't have much cum on your mouth becuase it's all in your belly, faggot. And learn to drive, you whore.
s3edb9720a394f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back