Adding a new honda to the Stable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
With gas prices bending me over, hating my commute with my prelude every day, I decided to buy an old motorcycle. I have been looking for smaller CC bikes such as CB200's, cb350's, 550's, buell blasts, 250 ninja's, and so on. I have always liked the look of the older bikes, and even more so when they get cafe'd out. I have been checking craigslist religiously lately and stumbled upon a really nice condition CB350F. The cb350f was only made for a few years and is one of the smallest 4cylinder bike engines out there.

I checked it out today and decided I want it.
e0T0zR8qpaeo1B9Ldl7XgW7IHq7y.jpg

The bike has new tires, new front brakes, battery, few spare parts, clean original paint, decent chrome, clean seat, ect.

I put a $100 down today and will be picking it up sometime next week. Should be a ton of fun, and it isn't fast enough for me to do dumb stuff on it.

Nice. A motorcycle is a motorcycle in my eyes. You're going to love every minute of it.

Nice choice.

I have a CB900F Super Sport. The thing is a champ...Don't see many around either. The glory of old Hondas.

The bike is fun. I rode one before I decided on my 900. And it's still enough power to do something stupid with...it just takes a little more effort than others.

Enjoy, and be safe.

my 500 Shadow has the get up and go that my new 250 has. Scary how far these bikes have come.

Shit, my old 750triple has the Ninjette 250 power - the 600 that my friend has is the 1987 equivalent of stuffing a rocket engine up your ass.

Back