addons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a dc sports tcs2 cat back exhaust i need to sell. gives the car quite a bit more of an agressive sound. let me know if you might be interested.

lose the pin stripe, lower it a little, get some nice wheels. Judging by the car in the background a front plate is not needed in your state? Lose the front plate mount if possible.

How about this, I'll ship you my ej9, and you ship me your rsx. Then nobody will call you girly. Stupid maybe, but not girly.

It's win-win.

Srsly. It doesn't look girly. I think you're imagining this. If you want, paint the headlights black like ahhhhvtec said, and then maybe put some fogs in. You could also put those window molding things on, but honestly I think they look like garbage. It's all a matter of how far you're willing to go to please everyone else.

lose the pin stripe, lower it a little, get some nice wheels. Judging by the car in the background a front plate is not needed in your state? Lose the front plate mount if possible.
That is my grandparents car from florida. I am from jersey, do i still need one?

How about this, I'll ship you my ej9, and you ship me your rsx. Then nobody will call you girly. Stupid maybe, but not girly.

It's win-win.

Srsly. It doesn't look girly. I think you're imagining this. If you want, paint the headlights black like ahhhhvtec said, and then maybe put some fogs in. You could also put those window molding things on, but honestly I think they look like garbage. It's all a matter of how far you're willing to go to please everyone else.

No one calls it girly,lol just me. I feel like it has a woman shape to it lol

No one calls it girly,lol just me. I feel like it has a woman shape to it lol

Honestly, you need to get over that. I used to drive a 5-door civic. Everyone said that it was a chick car, until I really put the pedal down. I loved that car. RIP.

If you live in NJ, I'd keep it stock looking. Thieves tend to try to jack the cars that have something out-of-the ordinary in/on them. When I had a opel cassette deck in my 5-door, it didn't matter where I parked it. After I put a decent head in it (still cost less than $50) someone tried to break in. Moral of the story? The insurance will only cover the costs to return the car to stock with OEM parts. Don't put aftermarket anything into if unless you can afford to replace all of if after someone steals it.

lower it it will make it look more aggressive and throw some light and rims on it thats what im doing to my 04 rsx.

Back