Adios winter tires. ***updated***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Finally got the new tires and rims on... GT3's with BFGoodrich G-Force Profilers 205/50/16 :)

Well, I went out shooting today, and got some good ones so I don't have to use the, as Eric said, stunna pic to hide the shitty quality...enjoy

wOTIxNzY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIxNzY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIxNzY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIxNzU2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Bumper versus cat...and the winner by a skull....bunper!!!!

wOTIxNzU5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIxNzU4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTIxNzYwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Yes, I am a picture whore.

Isn't 205/50R16 a little bit tall for that car? Looks good anyways, its always nice to still have the little rubber nipple things on a set of tires, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yes it is, I should have gone 45, or 40, but eh, whatever. I had to roll the fenders so they wouldn't rub, pain in the ass.

holy stunna pic batman

looks good though
now get the hell off the internet and get your ass out on the autobahn

Thats pretty hot..I second the recomendation for 40R16....i have Nitto 205/40ZR17 on my prelude...looks hot...just have to wait till it actually has a working engine.

sucks about the cat.

i bet he learned his lesson :ph34r:

:thumbsup: on the new wheels

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 11 2005, 03:29 PM
Yes, I am a picture whore.
[post=498036]Quoted post[/post]​

Too bad none of them work! :lol:

how do you roll the fenders and still keep the fender liner? ive always wondered that. also how exactly do you roll them? ive hear of people using a baseball bat but i cant fit a baseball bat inbetween my wheel and fender i have like a 1 finger gap, lol.

roll it in from the front or back y0. the tire will displace whatever the fenders don't roll.

Putting it on a lift would probably be the easiest way, but you could to it with the car on jack stands if you dont pull too hard...just take the wheels off when you do it.

Back