Adopting a new puppy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Thats right, Harvard will be getting a sister, her name WILL be Camden! She's a Three month old Boston Terrier / Mini Pincher mix.

Story: The adoption agency that we are getting her from bought her / her siblings and every other dog that this breeder had as the breeder (in the Midwest) only bred dogs to be sold for labratory testing. If you are anything of an animal lover than you'll know that it is pretty inhumane to do such a thing when it poses no possible benefit to the Human race testing dogs or cats. Therefore the adoption agency ended up bying approximately 15 or 16 dogs and is now putting htem all of for adoption.

She is already spayed and shots are completed. She's in perfect health!

We can't wait to pick her up, she should be coming to Mass. in the next week or two from out west as the breeder has been shut down so all of the pups are now in the care of a local vet.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• camden.gif
    camden.gif
    104.7 KB · Views: 167
thats a nice looking dog. a friend of mine has 14 dashunds(sp?) that they were willing to give away, i believe that 10 are going to guys in my fraternity. our house is going to smell like a kennel.

Quoted post[/post]]
thats a nice looking dog. a friend of mine has 14 dashunds(sp?) that they were willing to give away, i believe that 10 are going to guys in my fraternity. our house is going to smell like a kennel.

good god. i feel bad for the dogs. they will be completely neglected while they all get drunk, throw up on each other and jack off into a bowl of ruffles.

on a lighter note,

good work steve.

Now come on Adam,.... Dont let your stereotypes rule you.. there is a chance that this particular group of college kids are responsible...

and good pet owners...

... and perfectly well behaved HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAA oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Sorry man I couldn't do it.. couldn't do it. You're right, these dogs are fucked.

who the fuck would rescue 14 dogs, then send 10 to a frat house?

why not just drown them in beer and save the puppies from the hazing and tea bagging...

we do have our fun but were also pretty responsible. theres already like 6 brothers that have dogs. 1 of those 10 is going to one of the guys that already has one. hes puerto rican, 1st dog is a chiwawa(sp? no idea) named nacho, and this dashund is going to be called burrito or something. the house nacho is in im suprised hes not dead yet.

I had a maine coon cat that came from a sorority. He was fucked up from being stoned and dropped out of windows and pushed off rails. And that was a Sorority.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had a maine coon cat that came from a sorority. He was fucked up from being stoned and dropped out of windows and pushed off rails. And that was a Sorority.
from that statement you where obviously never a part of greek life. sororities are far more fucked up. fraternities, for the most part and including mine, are a bunch of guys that get along with each other and drink more than your average student. but most greek life at any school actually hold higher gpa's than the average undergrad. and my fraternity happens to be at the front of that pack too. the guys that are getting puppies are not the guys that will get them drunk or do fucked up shit.

now for the women
sororities are a bunch of girls; which means they talk about each other, always have internal problems, and are never run as well as the worst fraternity. sororities are also far more into the "haze the shit out of the pledges" end of greek life. any girl that was in a sorority is worse off because of it. i watched cool friends turn into very weird and strange people.

from that statement you where obviously never a part of greek life. sororities are far more fucked up. fraternities, for the most part and including mine, are a bunch of guys that get along with each other and drink more than your average student. but most greek life at any school actually hold higher gpa's than the average undergrad. and my fraternity happens to be at the front of that pack too. the guys that are getting puppies are not the guys that will get them drunk or do fucked up shit.
that just means you guys are the best cheaters...
i know all about the "old test closets"

i'm onto you drama boy :ph34r:
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
that just means you guys are the best cheaters...
i know all about the "old test closets"

i'm onto you drama boy :ph34r:
lol
damn i thought i lost the drama boy nickname. but anyway my fraternity reorganized in 2003 so no "old test closets". not saying we arent building one for future generations...

damn i thought i lost the drama boy nickname. but anyway my fraternity reorganized in 2003 so no "old test closets". not saying we arent building one for future generations...

ooh, you'll always be drama boy to me...
lol

i'm waiting for the inevitable "i got drunk and cheated on my hot ass gf with 2 freshman hotties" story...

Back