Adopting a new puppy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i already have the "i got drunk and turned down a threesome with 2 freshman hotties for my hot ass gf" story. didnt seem worth posting though.

and right now she's packing for a cruise to the bahamas for spring break. so if anyone fucks up soon, it will be her.......unless i get really drunk towards the end of next week when i will be inevitably horny and call up a passed hook up for a blowjob. but i most likely wont. ill be in nyc next thursday and friday.

congrats man. And big ups to you for saving a life.My girl did the same thing with her dog. She got ''CLIFFORD'' at about 3 weeks. abandoned under a mobile home. They rescued the Chihuahua mom,and his sister. The Weiner sperm doner apperantly was the trailer park pimp. lol So yes that makes Clifford 1/2 chihuahua and 1/2 dacshound (spell check). He's alittle ashole, but he's cute.

Well we picked her up yesterday at noon down in New Haven. She's very brindle/brown, has a personality (trying to be Alpha Dog with Harvard), she's about the size of a 2 Litre Bottle of Soda and weighs no more than 6lbs soaking wet right now :)

Here's some pics:
DSC02013.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01998.JPG

med_gallery_22248_168_105295.jpg

My new puppy i got on Friday. her names Molly and shes six months old, She's yellow lab and some kind of terrier mix. shes pretty good, just has a lot of energy. its good though because all of my roommates want to take her places. one of them took her to the beach today. its good because that means that she's still gonna get attention in the times that i am too busy to spend time outside

Back