Adult Project Attention Deficit Disorder....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
All the friggen projects I want to do, start....and half way thru the project...something happens...and I move on to the next project...

today re-confirmed it.

Started cleaning the garage...got a small area done...phone rings...and I answer it...then when I'm walking back to do the garage...I see something else that needs done...so I open the hood on the Z.....and start bleeding the clutch cylinder...then a junk collection guy came to the house...and then I went on a complete tangent...and started to talk junk removal....then after they leave...I looked at the damn garage again...and went back to cleaning....a spam caller called...and after I hung up on them...I went back to the Z.....no luck...the cluch is still inopt......then the wife finds a wallet while walking the dog....so I called the kids house to leave a message.....then I head back to the garage...never made it there. :( The chiminy guys came...and destroyed my basement ...so now a new project arises.....so after cleaning it up a little...I needed some air...so I head back to the garage again....then the kid with the lost wallet comes...and he takes it and said thanks.....so I headed back to the garage......still not in the cleaning mood...I made a saw-horse......then after all this shit......not a single project came about.....so then it's time for a few quik beers and off to bed...but I never made it pass the computer...I saw the comp...and it called and beckoned me to make a drawn out post...........................

So I discovered a new disease......Adult Project Attention Deficit Disorder....and I got it bad :(

no matter what I did today....nothing got done...no real progress on anything...I'm typing on a soot covered keyboard....and I have the beer that is making me feel good...but tired...I've been up since last night at 10:30 pm and it's 5:45 now..I guess I am just working myself to the bones.....I remember the last day off I had...it was......when was it?...last month sometime?.....jesus...I can't remember :( and what really sucks...is all the other projects that I have lined up for the cars....I have all the parts on hand...and no time to get to them...... :( ...and if I take a day off...then I'll just keep going around in circles working and finding more projects...

The only thing that is stable is my job...I can fully focus on it, do it, and get it done.....but personal shit...is like a huge merry-go-round....

Anyone else around here suffer from this disease?

sure, especially if I've had coffee.

I use it to my advantage, instead of fighting it. As long as you don't stop, everything gets a little closer to being finished. I had girlfriend deficit disorder until yesterday. I could never get anything done, because she didn't want me to leave. Now she's gone, so I'm sad, but I'll get a lot done. :shrug2:

Well then i guess i got two kinds of add. Hence my signature...............

See i really do have a.d.d.......... Thats the second time in a week i have done this....lol :lmao:

Moron, pay attention to the thread dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back