ADVICE NEEDED :erractic idle problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trini

Guys i really need some help here ,i am writing you from trinidad in the caribbean,i own a jdm itr ,its turbocharged right now,let me tell you what parts i am running in the engine ,i have an apexi power fc ,800cc rc injectors,walbro fuel pump,aeromotive fuel pressure regulator set at 45psi without the vacumm line, ive got je pistons with total seal rings and crower rods in my block,with a blockguard,ok guys my problem is that i am idling really erractic ,for my car not too cut off on idle,i have ,for those who are familiar with the power fc,i have to go the PIM VOLT setting and where it has 1000rpm i have to set the percentage to 149% which is the max it can go to,then i have to go to 1.0v and do the same percentage setting to this in order for my car to idle and not cut off,but it still idles rough,could someone please help me i really dont know what to do right now,i have no vaccum lines leaking ,the throttle body is fine,im thinking if it could be that sensor at the back of the intake manifold what do you guys think? thanks for any help you can give me.

Back