Advice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slayer1927

Ok so I need some advice

1989 honda civic d15 b2 300k on motor laster owner blew a head gasket had head redone and shaved done . Runs good

Has short ram cold air intake new spark plugs and wires

Has two batterys right now

Just door speakers

no ac or any lines for it.

Right now city I get 30 and highway is better. I want to see if I can get any better mpg The only thing I can think of is get a new dissy for it maybe that will make the timing better nad help out some.

I'm wanting to get the best fuel economy right now since my job is going to be like 60 miles a day there and back but I will be making good money starting out at 16 bucks .

I want to put ac in I have everything I need but I know that will kill my hp and my mpg .

Just asking what you all think I should so .

Mpfi is in the future but from what I have heard the mpg will go down when I do that.

Just asking what you all think I should do.

whats with two batteries? and is this a hatchback or sedan? you should be getting 35+ mpg easily on either model.. new dizzy would be a waste of money, id start with new cap and rotor button first since the dizzy is slightly adjustable... the best thing for you to do to get the best gas mileage is find a crx hf motor.. they are 8 valve heads with little bitty intake manifold, however its mpfi. maybe you can just find a hf head, do your head swap on your b2 and just keep the dpfi

I had two batterys for my old sound system took it out since it weight close to 200 pounds . I still have it in there for faster starts and I tried to do a battery relocate with the wires but it had some problems. I am going to remove it tomorrow along with the wires.

Is there any pictures or videos on adjusting the dizzy and should I get a new cap and rotor button.It's a hatchback

I replaced both the car seems to be running way better , Only time will see

Back