Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmthathoeee.

the sky is the limit.
ok im looking for a fast car. ^_^

any advise?

-MUST be a Honda.:D
- I have a pretty good bit of $$$ to put in it so feel free to add any extras.:rolleyes:

It sucks.

I want a fast car, but it's gotta be a 1981 VW Rabbit.

See what I mean ? As far as the money, I have $18k to invest.

A fast honda for lots of money is SO old.. Anyone can throw money at a car and make it fast. Don't get in a lather when a stock Grand Prix houses you.

If you want a really fast car, disconnect the brakes :)

bunk_bed_608x600.jpg

:lmao:

i want a full blown race car.... but it has to be based on an econo box

Search the forums for that CVCC that Airjockie found.. completely carbon fiber.

Then put a huge engine in it.

step 1 - get a fucking honda
step 2 - throw a shit ton of money at it
step 3 - have your car stolen
step 4 - go back to step one

Oh, cool your damned jets. You've asked a hopelessly vague, and completely ignorant, question and you're getting all knotted up because we're having some fun with you.

Chill out. You wanna get specific ? Because "I want a fast car, and it must be a honda" is flat out, ridiculous.

Exactly how much money you got to throw at it? Shit if you got $5,000 find a Mitsubishi Eclipse turbo and throw a bigger turbo on it and tune and you can make like 300-400 hp easy and that'll be quick enough.

The only reason I build my Honda is because I'm 16 and that's the best I could afford so that's all I got to go with. If I had $4-5k I would have found either a good condition 240sx or Eclipse turbo '95-99.

Back