AEBS or Skunk2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

I am going to buy a new IM soon for my b16, what would be better for all motor, aebs or skunk2?

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jul 31 2005, 11:13 AM
I am going to buy a new IM soon for my b16, what would be better for all motor, aebs or skunk2?
[post=533601]Quoted post[/post]​

For serious all-motor. s2 pro line fo'sho.

For a semi-built street car on a budget - AEBS.

Edit - I re-read what I wrote and I thought it came out like I was bashing the aebs manifold. I'm not at all. That manifold is a wonder in engineering. It makes considerable power on built motors over the type r manifold every time. And the price is just grand.

But it can't compete with the new pro series manifold. Keep an eye on the pro series line.

Does anyone know if Skunk2 is a publicly traded company? If so... now's the time to buy some stock. :)

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jul 31 2005, 11:25 AM-->
VTECPOWER
@Jul 31 2005, 11:13 AM
[post=533601]Quoted post[/post]​

For serious all-motor. s2 pro line fo'sho.

For a semi-built street car on a budget - AEBS.

Edit - I re-read what I wrote and I thought it came out like I was bashing the aebs manifold. I'm not at all. That manifold is a wonder in engineering. It makes considerable power on built motors over the type r manifold every time. And the price is just grand.

But it can't compete with the new pro series manifold. Keep an eye on the pro series line.

Does anyone know if Skunk2 is a publicly traded company? If so... now's the time to buy some stock. :)
[post=533604]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear nothing but excellent remarks for the AEBS manifold. and JHPUSA has it for 169 bucks. It's tempting for me to purchase right now.

I found a polished one for b16 or b18c5 that is $160 shipped.

"For a semi-built street car on a budget - AEBS."
Which would be me, daily driver type car just will build it up in time, does teh aebs make good numbers?

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 31 2005, 11:25 AM

Back