AEM buys DC Sports

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i be dammed. both companies make exceptionally good products and are very reputable. its good that AEM is allowing DC Sports to keep its name. i look forward to possibly dealing withj them in the future

lol i know this is a little off topic but when i was workin at blue beacon truck wash i actually washed the a.e.m big rig. The guy said he was really good friend with the owner. Man ive never seen so much bling under the hood of a rig in my life.

Edit: i also washed the venom truck to, and when the sport compact show was here in carlisle they brought the jetta from fast and the furious ( big whoop i know) and we washed the truck that was hauling it and the guy let us in the trailer to look at it, It looked pretty nice. Probably all show tho

i wouldnt be surprised if it was under 1 mil. DC isnt exactly a leading name anymore. they never should have started selling those damn rice bars and billet crap. thats what ruined their name.

didn't i post this a week ago? i thought i did...

anyway... who cares... 2 rice companies join to form one big rice company. yeah!

:backflip:

lol

:concur:

not too excited about this

actually to be truthful i really dont fuckin care :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 18 2004, 05:56 AM
:concur:

not too excited about this

actually to be truthful i really dont fuckin care :)

:werd:

DC sport makes rice exhaust, a Mediaoker header, and shitty bars. AEM no longer makes the best intake, and the new V2 POS has not performed as good as AEM said it would on recent intake shotouts. Comptech ice box >>>>>>> AEM straws.

never bought thier products and don't plan on it either in the near or distant future, actually had a DC header rust in 3 months from the nice salt filled coastal florida air.

Back