aem f/ic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civtegra07

Sorry i don't know if this is the right forum to post this in.
I was doing some research on the website debating weather or not to do a ls/vtec boosted or a ls boosted. I have a 90 civic hb with a b18. I am going to do the boosted ls because i want to do it right and do the bottem end on the ls/vtec.(Too much money right now) Could you please tell me what you think.
I am going to get a turbonetics t3/4 with a 60 or 63a/r. A 28x12x3 intercooler. Will be running greddy b-spec 2, msd 6al, and the question...should i run the aem fuel/ignition controller or do you know of something better. I will learn how to tune my own car. Thats why i want a management system that I can tune on a lab top. I have heard that the greddy e-manage is no good and the hodata units aren't that great either. I do not want to spend the money on a stand alone. Plus i don't think i will need it. You guys think that a set up like this will push me close to the 400whp mark?? Thank you for all your feed back, it is much appreciated.
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Back