AEM fuel rail and some harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

93hb

AEM b series fuel rail...blue .. perfect condition : 100

gsr obd1 wiring harness..... 80 bucks

ls obd2 wiring harness.. 60 bucks

do not buy from this guy. he is a scammer. he scammed me good.will will take your money and run. SCAMMER WARNING. hey manuel if you want to settle this without going to jail, pm me, email me, or call me, you have all of my contact info. atleast i think you do. i'm sure your family is getting tired of me calling your house.

the details are in the sellers to avoid thread. but back in april he had a "turbo kit for sale" i jumped on it and said i'd give him 500 bux, a jdm b16 head, and dc sport headers. he agreed i sent the head and money and would send the headers once i received the kit. well he got everything and quit talkin to me. so i got the local authorities involved, and now the fbi is involved also. he's gonna pay, and it sucks for him because i'm gonna end up taking him to court to get my shit back, and he's gonna get ripped for more than what he owes me. ohh well, his loss.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Sep 5 2004, 12:32 PM
the details are in the sellers to avoid thread. but back in april he had a "turbo kit for sale" i jumped on it and said i'd give him 500 bux, a jdm b16 head, and dc sport headers. he agreed i sent the head and money and would send the headers once i received the kit. well he got everything and quit talkin to me. so i got the local authorities involved, and now the fbi is involved also. he's gonna pay, and it sucks for him because i'm gonna end up taking him to court to get my shit back, and he's gonna get ripped for more than what he owes me. ohh well, his loss.
[post=386359]Quoted post[/post]​

hey...stupid ass, don't go posting shit about me if you don't know me. i'm not manuel you dumb fuck. my name is johnny you stupid shit. make sure you get the right person your talking shit about before you post shit about them stupid fucker.

anybody is more than welcomed to come pick this stuff up.

johnny

hey...stupid ass, don't go posting shit about me if you don't know me. i'm not manuel you dumb fuck. my name is johnny you stupid shit. make sure you get the right person your talking shit about before you post shit about them stupid fucker.

anybody is more than welcomed to come pick this stuff up.

johnny
[post=386463]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
hey you dumbfuck, i got the right person, if i don't then someone is fuckin with your username and you are taking the blame, look this is one of the pm's from you, or whoever was using 93hb at that time fuck face
93hb Re:b series tubo kit, Apr 6 2004, 04:23 PM

Chillin' at the Swizzap

Group: Gallery User
Member No.: 210

hey do you still have the turbo kit for sale?? i have a couple of things that you might be interested in. If you are going ls/vtec i have a complete b16a head if you don't have one already. I also have DC Sports 4-1 ceramic headers, and a DC Sports rear lower tie bar. if you are interested thats what i have to trade, plus cash, how much cash would you want on top of that trade. let me know whats up.

thanx
Mike

the head plus the header and 500 bucks...how does that sound?

let me know....e-mail me at slowhatch92@yahoo.com instead of pm's

rudy

interesting, same username, same member number, both in texas, coincedence i don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back