AEM Short Ram Intake on DX/B16 Hybrid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

I know that AEM doesn't manufacture a short ram for this application (read my sig), But I was just wondering which application would come closest to hitting the factory mounts? In that case I could just fab some extentions to make mounting points. Should I get one for a 99-00 Si, just for the fact that it's tuned to my engine? Or maybe one from a DelSol? I know that the CAI from a Del sol fits my application perfectly, but because of the emmence rain where I live, it's just not an option, and I really dont want to blow almost $400 cdn. on a CAI w/ bypass valve. Not worth it to me.

Anyone know which application of AEM Short ram would come the closest to fitting properly, and hitting the proper mounts?
Thanks.
:D

I know the 99-00 SI will work. I have the cold air version, not the short ram. You are looking for something that has a large enough diameter to fit the increased size of the throttle body of the b16 vs. the D series engine.

Back