AEM V2 Intake on 95 Accord with JDM H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HONDAPITSTOP

I decided to install an AEM V2 Intake on my 1995 Honda Accord which has a JDM H22A Engine. Has anyone done this yet? I used the AEM V2 made for the 94-97 Accord and everything fit perfectly except the throttle body on the JDM H22A is slightly larger than the AEM V2 intake intended for the F series engine. I was able to just barely squeeze the rubber coupler on the TB. AEM makes a V2 for the 97 Prelude but I went with the V2 made for the Accord because I wasn't sure how the V2 for the 97 Prelude would have fit on the 95 Accord. So far it works, looks and sounds great :)

Anyway, if you are interested here's a link to my install pics and brief notes.
http://www.hondapitstop.com/accord/technot..._v2_intake.html

Bruce.

I forgot to ask. What brand and model intakes are Accord H22A owners running anyway? Speak up you Accord H22A owners you ;o)
Thanks, Bruce.

I use the f22 one! Thats what you have to do.. the boot will soon stretch and when you take it on and off it will make it easier after awhile!

i just have a generic one myself, i cant see paying 300 bucks for an intake for the diffirence of maybe a single hp but anyhow it was for my f22 originally

Ebay ghetto cold air intake, <$50. More bang for the buck. Buy a K&N filter for 35 more if you like. Spend the rest on other mods. The hardest part is the installation. The directions suck. If you get one, email me and I'll take pics.

Originally posted by HONDAPITSTOP@Jan 7 2004, 02:43 AM
I decided to install an AEM V2 Intake on my 1995 Honda Accord which has a JDM H22A Engine. Has anyone done this yet? I used the AEM V2 made for the 94-97 Accord and everything fit perfectly except the throttle body on the JDM H22A is slightly larger than the AEM V2 intake intended for the F series engine. I was able to just barely squeeze the rubber coupler on the TB. AEM makes a V2 for the 97 Prelude but I went with the V2 made for the Accord because I wasn't sure how the V2 for the 97 Prelude would have fit on the 95 Accord. So far it works, looks and sounds great :)

Anyway, if you are interested here's a link to my install pics and brief notes.
http://www.hondapitstop.com/accord/technot..._v2_intake.html

Bruce.

Thanks for the replies on what Intakes you guys are using. From what I hear I'm the only one so far using the V2 on an Accord with a JDM H22A. I'll have to take a trip to the dyno one of these days (once we thaw out here in Oregon) and see what kind of HP to the wheels it's making. Comon spring/summer get here already ;o)

I got my AEM cold air for my 96 with f22 for somewhere around 150 from my local shop it works fine with my new h22.

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Jan 10 2004, 01:22 PM
I got my AEM cold air for my 96 with f22 for somewhere around 150 from my local shop it works fine with my new h22.

Is you H22A a JDM or USDM? Is your throttle body larger than your F22? If so how did you get the rubber coupler on? Just curious.
Thank :)

mine was like you said... made for a smaller TB but i was able to just stretch it around the h22 TB also it is jdm as it says in my sig

Back