Afipunk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 4 2003, 10:23 PM
Having a male stalker dosen't make me gay.

and no, having a male stalker does not make you gay. The fact you wake up with a smile and my cock is in your ass does :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 5 2003, 03:23 AM
Having a male stalker dosen't make me gay.

Yet you acknowledge you have a gay stalker, and probably invite him into your room offering milk and cookies.

its ok nick. i really dont hate you. in fact, id like to make it up to you by taking you to the Center for lunch....

center of deeeeeeese nuuuuuuuuuts muthafucka

You are gay.

When you said no me gusta tu, I thought u forgot a comma, making it :

No, I like you.

And I may be stupid, but never stupid enough to install a turbo kit on a 45 degree angle driveway with one jackstand, lmao.

A cuban has a 2x4 and a 50 gallon drum, what does he do?

Use the 2x4 as a paddle.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 4 2003, 10:31 PM
You are gay.

When you said no me gusta tu, I thought u forgot a comma, making it :

No, I like you.

And I may be stupid, but never stupid enough to install a turbo kit on a 45 degree angle driveway with one jackstand, lmao.

A cuban has a 2x4 and a 50 gallon drum, what does he do?

Use the 2x4 as a paddle.

:lol: LOL. honestly nick, you are the only guy on hondaswap that is even worth my time talking shit to. you take it, and dish it right back out :lol: :lol:

and my driveway ISNT 45 degrees.... it just looks that way. and i only had the car jack on there for about 1 hour untill my dumb ass neighbor got done intalling the tranny on his mustang.

if you really must know, i sent the guy across the street's (and i talk shit about other peoples syntax????) 13 year old son to work under the car bolting up the downpipe and whatnot untill the jackstands were available. the way i figured it, if the car was going to fall....he was smaller than me and could crawl out from it :lol:

:lmao: This thread is great!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 4 2003, 11:36 PM
:lol: LOL. honestly nick, you are the only guy on hondaswap that is even worth my time talking shit to. you take it, and dish it right back out :lol: :lol:

and my driveway ISNT 45 degrees.... it just looks that way. and i only had the car jack on there for about 1 hour untill my dumb ass neighbor got done intalling the tranny on his mustang.

if you really must know, i sent the guy across the street's (and i talk shit about other peoples syntax????) 13 year old son to work under the car bolting up the downpipe and whatnot untill the jackstands were available. the way i figured it, if the car was going to fall....he was smaller than me and could crawl out from it :lol:

Isn't this the part where you dish out more shit to him, and not defend yourself. :p

Originally posted by dveit+Sep 4 2003, 10:45 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 4 2003, 11:36 PM

Isn't this the part where you dish out more shit to him, and not defend yourself. :p

nah, ill save it for another time and place.

nobody will win anyways. ill just own him, then he'll come right back and own me....then me...then him.... etc.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back