after a swap, then what?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrimX

hey guys, i have a 94 civic ex 4dr with about 147,000 miles on the d16 as you probably already know from my old post.

im tight on money, but if i can manage to pay for a complete swap, where can i sell my stock d16 and how much should i get for it? just trying to get some ideas cuz this will help me on with budgeting my swap.

also, is it even worth the hassle of selling it since the mileage is so high? hasnt given me problems and i just got a new stock clutch on the tranny, so its most likely good for alot more miles, plus dont forget its a honda :p

Your v-tec d-series might have some value. I'm giving my d15b7 to a friend to put in a work car.

more like $10.00-$15.00 range..lol jk. The head will probably go for $125, and the tranny for MAYBE $150..but it has a lot of miles on it. I'd save it just incase something happened. But that has a lot of miles on it, for the whole motor, tranny, and new clutch..i'd say you can sell it for around $300 w/ the high miles. Just find someone who wants to build up a d series, then you got your self a buyer.

my friends is still sitting at the top of his driveway. the place he put it when he pulled it for a sweet crate b-series.

i wouldn't count on that money at all. budget yourself as if you can't sell the thing, then if someone buys it... it's like chritmas all over.

it's not worth more than 250 with that high mileage. you'd be better to sell the head and trans separately like was said earlier. I sold my trans for 150 and the head for 100 i think

Back