after market head lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

got a 93 hatchi want to replace the headlights with one piece projectors and i wanted to know if u can use the 4 dr lights or if u have to get the hatch lights if any one has any information it would b a great help
eaz :worthy:

Why the fuck would you want the 4 door lights on a 2dr 5th gen.
Sedan lights are fucken ugly, and no they won't fit nethier will the tail lights.
Use the 1 piece for the coupe.

thats what i was planing on doing but the one piece 4dr look exactly the same as the 2dr and the hatch

The corner lens shape is different between the 4 door and 2 door. The headlight housing is the exact same. If you want to just swap the headlights, they're the same. If you want to put the 4 door one piece onto the 2 door or hatch, it won't match up.

Icy, I have no idea what you're talking about. The 92-95 sedan and the coupe taillights are the exact same. The hatch is the odd one out for the tails, and the sedan is the odd one out for the corner lamps.

92-95 light interchangeability:

Taillights: sedan = coupe, hatch = different
Corners (front): coupe = hatch, sedan = different
Headlights: sedan = coupe = hatch

There you go. Correct information.

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 9 2004, 02:42 AM

Icy, I have no idea what you're talking about. The 92-95 sedan and the coupe taillights are the exact same. The hatch is the odd one out for the tails, and the sedan is the odd one out for the corner lamps.

I'm thinking about the 6thgen I screwed up there on the taillights.

ive seen one piece headlights that say they r for a 2/4 dr is that just a fuck up on there part then?

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 8 2004, 11:42 PM
The corner lens shape is different between the 4 door and 2 door. The headlight housing is the exact same. If you want to just swap the headlights, they're the same. If you want to put the 4 door one piece onto the 2 door or hatch, it won't match up.

Very true. :werd:

thatnk u for the info now off to ebay to buy my lights :D

o yeah what bout fenders is that the same i can only use hb fenders and not the coupe

Originally posted by PhyRe@Feb 9 2004, 04:03 PM
ive seen one piece headlights that say they r for a 2/4 dr is that just a fuck up on there part then?

Yes, that would be a screw up on the part of the seller... being that the seller doesn't know what parts fit where.

Fenders- I'm not sure. I think that the 2 and 3 door are interchangeable, but I'm not 100% sure. The 4 door fenders definitely won't fit though.

Back