after market products

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

ok, i was driving home one day and this lowered integra had those light red colored bars that go from the chasis to the drum. were do you guys get those parts at, also can i replace the double wishbone upfront with these after market products, i need to know who make these products thanks in advanes

ohhh, one more thing, how has the best camber kit on the market for a reasonable amount of money, i don't want to pay an arm or a leg, but i need to properly correct my camber, i am balding the inside of the tires to fast.

Sprint makes an affordable camber kit. Mine was $180 total.

As for the bar, are you talking about an axle or what?

they aren't lower strut bars.
it replaces the factory arms that go from the chasis to the hub. what are they called?
and there was a video on this site with a civic racing the viper, and u can see what i am talking about, i just need to find the video. i will try and post if if possible. I think they are called lower control arms. correct me if i am wrong.

im pretty sure its the lower control arm man! but i dont know where you can get them...i think ive seen them before in different colors..but not too sure where

SRR makes lightweight replacement lower control arms... they're typically purple. You can also get aftermarket trailing arm assemblies- they're a little harder to find though, and quite a bit more expensive than the lower control arms.

Originally posted by lude68@Oct 30 2003, 10:48 AM
im pretty sure its the lower control arm man! but i dont know where you can get them...i think ive seen them before in different colors..but not too sure where

cool, now i just need to know were people get them. I think they paint the arms anodized (sp?) colors: blue, red green, etc...

Just FYI- you don't "paint" something an anodized color. Anodizing is a process completely different from painting, where you "zap" a piece of conductive metal to oxidize the surface and make it tougher. The chemicals used in the process can be changed to give different colors and physical properties... that's where all the pretty anodized colors come from.

As for finding them, just search "SRR LCA" on Google and I'm sure you'll find something. Lots of people sell them.

i thought the company was SRP? :blink: oh well

edit: srp makes pistons, lol.

i found the srr stuff, but i remember some kid was on here like a month ago saying he can get some products from some performace company and it was andother 3 letter company and im pretty sure it started with an s. but i remember they made some good suspension stuff, and they made aftermarket LCAs. i cant find the company right now though.

No, that's another company that makes import parts. They may make LCAs, but I've never heard of them. SRR definitely DOES make LCAs for Civics/Integras, and they're pretty popular too.

SPC makes rear LCA's for civic/integra in red blue or clear and run about $230 I think for both of them... they also make camber kits

my question is will the SPC or SRR rear LCA's have mounting points for a sway bar? My civic doesn't (5th gen 4dr) and I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about installing a rear swaybar

Back