1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After speed bumper, it sounds like it has a flat-tire

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by gon770, Aug 9, 2006.

1. gon770

gon770 Junior Member

Tonight, I went to the gas station, and when I left gas station, I need to speed up little bit to get to the lane which I need to make a left turn. But, when I jumped into the road, there was something like speed bumper, my car didn't hit any of that bumper -I didn't hear any sounds.

But just after I jumped in to road, I hear the flat-tire sound from my car. If I drive it fast, the interval of the sounds is getting faster, same way when I drive it slow, its interval is getting slow.

First time, I thought that was a tire problem. I stopped my car and checked it but there was NO flat tire. All the tire was okay. But, again, after I inspect my tire, I still heard same sounds.

I speed up little bit ( 30 mph), and suddenly, the flat-tire-like sound were gone. So, it is okay so far till now. But, I'm worrying about it if something critical happened to my car.

Anyone have same experience? Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

you may have gotten something stuck in your tire.. its happened to me before i had the same sound you're describing

3. gon770

gon770 Junior Member

Thanks. If it's just like that, it would be very great. I was really worried about that since I paid too much on my used civic and also, fixed a lot just after I got it. Thanks again

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted