After the Debate

Bush or Kerry?

• Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck it im not vot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 2 2004, 07:21 AM-->
civicious
@Oct 2 2004, 06:19 AM
kerry got purple hearts. therefore he's a pussy. he could never be a good president.

WTF?!?! Do you know what a Purple Heart is? The Purple Heart is awarded to members of the armed forces of the U.S. who are wounded by an instrument of war in the hands of the enemy and posthumously to the next of kin in the name of those who are killed in action or die of wounds received in action. It is specifically a combat decoration. And it does also include friendly fire.

Not only that, it's is the oldest medal still awarded, and the first to be presented to common enlisted soldiers.

More than a couple of guys in my company have received them, and there isn't one of them that if you met would call a pussy.
[post=397423]Quoted post[/post]​

i was being sarcastic, dude...you don't actually think that ANYONE could seriously make a statement like that, do you?

If you missed the debate, go to Cspan.org. They have a full streaming download of it without having to sign up for anything like MSNBC or CNN. If you watch the debate, it was not kerry who was avoiding questions, it was defently bush. His only repsonce was "This is hard work" "Yea I keep the country safe, that is my job" That means so much....

As anyone who has been in the government for 20+ years, your vote is going to change depending on how the nation is working, and under what the cercomstances of the issue.

As for the purple heart issues. Whats the big fucking deal. He was wounded in battle, during a war that he did not agree with, but Volenteered for anyways when bush had his dad throw him in an area in the military that during that time, would NEVER see combat. IMO that makes Kerry a lotter braver then bush.

Bush isn't the greatest of presidents but Kerry is an outright idot who wants to always be on the winning side. I watched the whole debate and I wanna know how Kerry advocates for mutil-lateral action in Iraq (or rather greater multi-lateral action) and Iran, but wants bi-lateral action in North Korea?!? This guys doesn't know what he's fucking talking about, and if he gets elected we all better pray he can put together a cabnet that can save this country, cause this guy belongs in Darwin's waiting room...

i'd vote for joe schmoe over bush.
since joe isn't running, keery is our enxt best option.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Oct 3 2004, 06:00 PM
This guy[Kerry] doesn't know what he's fucking talking about, and if he gets elected we all better pray he can put together a cabnet that can save this country, cause this guy belongs in Darwin's waiting room...
[post=397777]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

:lol:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 3 2004, 05:46 PM
it was not kerry who was avoiding questions, it was defently bush. His only repsonce was "This is hard work" "Yea I keep the country safe, that is my job" That means so much....
[post=397772]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Back