after work fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was having a little fun after work, I would have went longer but I kept hitting that sewer lid. but it was pretty fun. nothing better then a nice day of rain. all I'm running is a d15b2 with a header to tip exhaust and short ram intake

Looks like a little bit of innocent fun. Atleast you chose a area with no one else around.

yeah it was fun, for the most part I wont do anything if I know someone else can get hurt. granted someone could have went whipping around the corner but it was dead so I was fine

lol, that's almost like the other night when I dropping off a friend. There was a cup in my lane, so I attempted to hit it. I missed, so I knew I wasn't going to rest easy unless I got that bad boy. On the way back I saw the same cup again. Checked, no on coming traffic, and I nailed it. The only thing I could think of after wards other than "fuck yah! nailed that little fucker!" I wondered if a cop had spotted me. What would I of told him. Thought about... I would of told him that bastard of a cup deserved everything it got.

lol, that's almost like the other night when I dropping off a friend. There was a cup in my lane, so I attempted to hit it. I missed, so I knew I wasn't going to rest easy unless I got that bad boy. On the way back I saw the same cup again. Checked, no on coming traffic, and I nailed it. The only thing I could think of after wards other than "fuck yah! nailed that little fucker!" I wondered if a cop had spotted me. What would I of told him. Thought about... I would of told him that bastard of a cup deserved everything it got.

lmao poor lil cup..... lol

Back