1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after work fun

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Bobby17772, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Bobby17772

Bobby17772 New Member

[​IMG]

I was having a little fun after work, I would have went longer but I kept hitting that sewer lid. but it was pretty fun. nothing better then a nice day of rain. all I'm running is a d15b2 with a header to tip exhaust and short ram intake

2. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

Looks like a little bit of innocent fun. Atleast you chose a area with no one else around.

3. Bobby17772

Bobby17772 New Member

yeah it was fun, for the most part I wont do anything if I know someone else can get hurt. granted someone could have went whipping around the corner but it was dead so I was fine

4. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

lol, that's almost like the other night when I dropping off a friend. There was a cup in my lane, so I attempted to hit it. I missed, so I knew I wasn't going to rest easy unless I got that bad boy. On the way back I saw the same cup again. Checked, no on coming traffic, and I nailed it. The only thing I could think of after wards other than "fuck yah! nailed that little fucker!" I wondered if a cop had spotted me. What would I of told him. Thought about... I would of told him that bastard of a cup deserved everything it got.

5. 8secHonda

8secHonda New Member

lmao poor lil cup..... lol

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted