aftermarket clutches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

i need to replace my clutch and everything that goes with it in my jdm b16a and i was wondering what would be the best stuff for the money?im looking for balance/reliabilty/long life

I like two clutches Clutchmasters stage 3 carbon kevlar and ACT Exteme with street disk. (it's basically a stage 3 setup)

It depends what you are going to do with your ride in the long run, obvisouly the more hp you plan to add the stronger clutch you need.

If you are doing basic bolt on's and that is it a lot of peeps so with an ITR clutch wtih ITR flywheel.

Milan

to replace the clutch and bearings for my jdm b16a.. do i get the stuff for a 92 integra gsr? and 1.8 or 17 liter?

i was told to get the clutch for a 92 integra gsr 1.7... will that work?

who would know exactly(or close to it)what i need to replace my clutch/bearings/fork/fork spring for my jdm b16a??i just wanna make sure i get the right parts cuz i have got a few different answers..is there a website or somebody with some experiance??thanks very much any info is important.

Originally posted by kingwilly@Jul 6 2003, 09:30 PM
i was told to get the clutch for a 92 integra gsr 1.7... will that work?

no, you need the clutch assembly from a 90-91 integra... the 92-93 integras have a different # of splines on the input shaft.

i'm running an eClutchmaster stage 3 6-puck clutch with an ACT 8.8lb flywheel... it took a little to get used to it but now i LOVE it. i find that i dont ride the clutch NEAR as much as a stock setup. not riding the clutch as much = longer clutch life.

do you have a jdm b16a too or you just know?my main mission is to find out the correct replacement.so if anyone knows that will help me out big time...thanks again

Originally posted by kingwilly@Jul 7 2003, 03:59 PM
do you have a jdm b16a too or you just know?my main mission is to find out the correct replacement.so if anyone knows that will help me out big time...thanks again

look at his sig and you can answer that yourself.

Back