AFTERMARKET INTAKE MANIFOLS....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wasnt aware the aebs ones were evn made for an h22

As far as I know they only make them for the B16 and the B18C5, and I have called and talked to people there for one for my LS but no luck.

After looking at them and calling it looks the they did only make it for the B16 and the C5.. I thought they had it for a H Motor but I guess not.

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 8 2005, 12:17 PM
i wasnt aware the aebs ones were evn made for an h22
[post=442985]Quoted post[/post]​

well lets say that they dont make an AEBS for an H22 then what would be the best one for the price and the most efficent to buy??....and how much can i get a
EURO-R accord manifold for?

The Euro-R manifold would be the toughest one to make it work in your car. I think Skunk2's mani is out now, try that one. Or, if you can get yours hands on a Type S manifold, but that's pretty tough to find.

I found a Euro-R manifold for an H22 for $285 at "icbmotorsport.com", and "inlinefour.com" has 'em for $350, and I found a write up on what modifications are needed to make it work with the H22 head. It's not really that difficult from what I've read... (but I haven't done it myself, so...)

"...Some of the coolant lines to the IAC are deleted...plugging the port on the front of the IM...lengthen the wires for the IAC...use a thin piece of aluminum to "adapt" the IAC valve..."

I'll send you the whole write up if you want. Hope this helps.

yea deffiantely if you can send me that writeup please...id greatly appreciate it cuz i deffiantely wanna get an aftermarket manifold but im just tryn to see what others might have had as far as experience with them before i just into gettin my own.

you xan buy the skunk2 manifold for the same less money and its just as good as the euro R mani. and there are no modifications necessary to make ti fit. buy the skunk2 its def the way to go

well i was lookin at the venom manifold but it looks the same to me as the OBX manifold. someone was telling me that i should get a custom sheet metal manifold?? i never heard of that ....has anybody here?

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 7 2005, 06:24 PM
Who exactly guarantees a 6-8 hp gain? As mentioned, it probably does increase top-end horsepower, but at the expense of low-end torque due to the lack of the secondary intake runners. Also, the Euro-R manifold requires a bunch of fabrication to get it to work on anything except the H22A7 out of the Accord Euro-R.
[post=442568]Quoted post[/post]​

wil the type R intake manifold fit the h22a lude engine is there any difference ?

Back