aftermarket LCA question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trash man

who put the "S" in lisp?
well after beating the crap out of the LCA bolts, i finally got everything removed and cleaned up and ready for some new LCAs. do aftermarket LCAs have the welded nut or will i have to come up with something to make them work? i was planning on picking up some Megan LCAs, strut bars, and the street coilovers. best price i could find was $149 from Megan. anyone know of a better place/price?

yeah, like Chaz said Blox makes them for 110. for 150 you could check out Skunk2's (possibly a little more) or look at Function 7's for 200ish from jhpusa.com

The function 7's are awesome looking LCAs, I seen a set on eGay for $180 once, shoulda snatched em up.

how about those welded nuts though? will i have to go up to home depot racer's supply and make something work? or will they bolt up like stock?

No there is no welded on nut on LCA itself, theres one on the body, one on the shock, and one on the trailing arm. So if you beat the shit out of the bolts so bad it ruined the nuts, then go to the local hardware store and get some new bolts and nuts. Take one of your old bolts with you so you get the right size, length, and either get some nuts with the teflon in them or regular nuts and some lock washers and youll be good to go.

Have you checked E-Bay for the Megan LCA's? I just saw some on there for $140 shipped. I've seen them for cheaper than that on there in the past...

Also, have you looked into Blox LCA's? They're pretty comparable to the Megan ones and you can get them for around $100 - $110 shipped on E-Bay...

Back