Aftermarket RPM gauge wiring??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondachb16

Im finnaly going to wire up my tahcometer and I got all 4 wires through the firewall and under the hood, now can anyone tell me how to wire it?

theres a wire harness on the driver side not the main one if I rember but look for a plain blue wire thats your signal and put your power and ground any where you want

the signal wire goes to the blue wire. That wire is most easily loctated on the driver's side shock tower where the engine harness has large connecters to the car harness.

you need to find out what wires are what cause every model is different. i just installed on last week and i had a black, blue, pink and white wire. try lookin up the brand and find out what wires they are so you wont mess up your tach

Yeah cause I bought the car a while ago from one of my managers at work and the gauge and pods were already in it im just now wiring it up. So ill try to find a manual for it

Well check online some times you can find them online but Id say red power green signal one black ground one black power for back light

Back