Aftermarket sun roof

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

Im looking for a aftermarket sunroof for the rex. Some people are just telling me to buy a si. Well i dont want a si I want my hf. Anyways whats a good aftermarket sunroof? I was wondering if there are some that look like stock? I want a powered one too. I had a manual sunroof on my bmw and that thing was a pain in the ass.

i would take this to a shop that does things like this.
a place by me called custom coach does things like this. tint, sunroofs, interior tweed, etc...

installing a sun roof is not a task i would recomend in done wrong your looking at a huge repair bill ( i have only seen 1-3 done withought some degree of warping ( you dont have the right tolls to do it )

i looked into it here. the shop i went to did the custom sunroofs for escalades sold at the dealership. the price for a power sunroof was around $500.
remember you'll lose some structural integrity by chopping a big whole in your roof.
with the roofs being as small as they are on a crx, i'd get a pop up. i don't know how you could have the motors in the roof to have it slide back.
check out my friends car: http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=4259
he has a pop up sunroof and it works just fine for him. those cost around $200 here.

If someone has had success with an aftermarket sunroof I would like to know about it too.

Back