Again I have a cahnge of plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

So I am just going to swap the head from my z6 onto my d15 and convert dpfi to mpfi... If I remember corectly I have to use the dizzy from the d15 and that won't line up on all bolts so I am going to have to do some fabricating ( Please correct me if I am wrong) and also use the z6 timing belt.

Does anyone have any recommedations on how to control the fuel and vtec? and is there anything I might be forgetting that would cause this swap to fail?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by erikespo@Apr 30 2005, 06:28 PM
So I am just going to swap the head from my z6 onto my d15 and convert dpfi to mpfi... If I remember corectly I have to use the dizzy from the d15 and that won't line up on all bolts so I am going to have to do some fabricating ( Please correct me if I am wrong) and also use the z6 timing belt.

Does anyone have any recommedations on how to control the fuel and vtec? and is there anything I might be forgetting that would cause this swap to fail?

Thanks in advance.
[post=493463]Quoted post[/post]​

z6 belt wont work you'll have to get an off size one.
I used a safc2 to change my fuel when I did a mini me swap. and had the vtec hooked on a throttle switch made by autometer.
you have to use your d15 dist. or just take the guts out and put them in your z6 dist.

Back