Age old question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been thinking of getting a Jetta TDI for some time now but a lot of people hate VW. It gets like upper 30 or 40mpg hwy IIRC. Though, it's a new car so I guess that wouldn't work.

I'd say stick with the Accord. IMO, Civics, etc. aren't as comfortable.

I went and looked at this 1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5Speed Manual *35 M.P.G.* W/Warranty!! Was alright, I'd like to pick it up, but I don't have the cash now, and they offered me 500 bucks for my accord., but they wanted 300 more than they said on CL. But they said they can them in anytime, so I think I'm gonna sell my accord on Craigslist, and get up 2500 bucks, tell them let me take it up the street, fuck your warranty, I got 2500 cash, see if they take it.

Well, I found one. I got a 97 HX with 195k on the clock. Pretty good shape, theres a patch on one quarter, other side is better. Couple dents in the fenders, no rust except a small spot on the hood. Interior is alright :shrug2: kinda ugly, but I'll see what I can pick up maybe. It's pretty quick. The driver's window is off the track, need to take care of that, has a little wobble under breaking, probably warped rotors. Has a tear in the driver's seat. Probably could use a respray eventually... I don't know if I'm ballsey enough yet though. Pics when it stops raining.

Wow...sounds like it might have been worth the 24 hours of driving that it would have taken to get my car lol

Yeah, I did like that car, but I really wanted an EK. Like I said I'll post pics when it stops fucking raining. :mad:

I would have taken UNDR8D's offer. Sounds like it doesn't even fit into your original requirements. Clean? Sub 150-170k miles?

It's clean, not sub 170, but it runs well, and I fell in love with one I couldn't afford with 120, so I pretty much wanted to settle.

Back