aggrivating exhaust problem... what do I buy???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NARKOSIS

well of course the one item I went cheap on, the exhaust system, is the wrong one. I bought it off ebay (Evo style) and the canister is too big. Im aware that I have to get it shortened a bit for it to fit properly. But when I took the system to the shop, the guy immediately saw/new that it was the wrong one. He said he sees it all the time with Ebay. So, which system do I need to get specifically? Im just getting my money back and buying the real thing or the World Sport Exhaust. Or which ever one is the QUIETEST lol Any suggestions appreciated.

EDIT: my car is an Ek hatchback with a 97 obd2 b16

Last edited:
the apexi world sport and rs*r exmag will be the two quietest exhaust systems you cna find.

excellent... but which one specifically do I buy is my main aggrivation lol Some people say that any 92-00 ex/si 2dr will work, yet thats the one off ebay I bought and its wrong. And he insists that he has one for the "hatchback only" but I've read that that isnt the one that will work with the b16... so frusterating lol

well cat back shouldnt depend on engine, what chassis do you have?

Brand/Model​
Part Number​

Apexi World Sport​
APEX-116-KH09​

RSR ExMag​
RSR-12-H120​

so i do order the hatchback version... and im still going to have to have it cut down a bit or no?

i dont remember what modacar.com's price was.

remember you most often get what you pay for...if you spend $20 you get $20 worth of preformance if you spend $200 you get $200 worth. that is unless you buy something used or get a good deal on it etc

If you want something quality and inexpensive, get a magnaflow catback. Im not the biggest fan of the 4" tip, but it had a great sound on my old 99' si.

Back