Ah the Big opions

What to get

• Megan Racing Headers/Hi Flow/ Exauhst

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • DC sports headers/ test pipe, Exauhst

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Well my 95 coupe with B18 swap now has some money to play with. I have the fallowing listed out and which in your opions would sound better?

A full Megan Racing set up, Headers, hi flow cat and 2.5 - 3 in exaust
or
a full DC Sports set up, headers, test pipe and 2.5 -4in exaust...

The DC sports is going for like $250 more but I have been told its alot better than the megan... need opions quick, looking at some toyo proki 4's for the car as well :)

:D what kills me is that he spelled it wrong 3x - in the post. indicative of what i don't know... in my opion, DC.

what suspension, brakes and tires do you have? i would upgrade those before any engine mods. not as glamorous, but they make driving better and faster.

im my expert opion...you should get a dictionary. then the dc header, have a muffler shop build the rest for you.

I had to grab a dictionary for the word "opion"

thats a great word for this!

What is Opion?
Opion::
"discovers and forecasts emerging patterns and trends by identifying and ranking opinion leaders in digital public discussions and correlating their behavior with real-world events. When change is increasingly driven by chaotic public discussions, Opion spots important events at their earliest stages, then tracks and predicts their spread and impact. We find the people with the most contagious ideas, while preserving each individual's privacy."​

Last edited:
proxes are garbage. don't buy them.

not running a cat is pointless at your power level. you're talking about .25 hp gain if you're lucky. just run the hi flow and save a tree.

what suspension, brakes and tires do you have? i would upgrade those before any engine mods. not as glamorous, but they make driving better and faster.

I have Tien Full coil overs basic type, Mugen Sway and strut bars and for breaks I have the rear disc convetion kit and they sport rotora break kit we orderd, with some Hawk pads. I just wantted to know what system to get cause the barn is looking ready to colapse under the weight of the snow and we have to drive it 39 miles and w/o exauhst easy pull over :p, But thank you guys orderd the Megan today

The Megan is essentially a DC copy any way, and it's half the price, so I'd say you made the right choice...

Ya I hope so to... Next is onto the motor, thats gunna be a picture fest, I dont even want to see how bad this motor needs a rebuild ><

Back