Ahhh, the conservatives... they never cease to amaze me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/27/con...s.ap/index.html

Paying for Katrina how? Cutting student loan subsidies, child support enforcement, Medicaid, food stamps and farm subsidies.

You'd think that maybe, just maybe, these top 1%'ers could live without their tax cuts for a little while in order to help out the needy. Nope, cut social programs, their tax cuts are more important!

Welp, you voted for him... enjoy!

Class,

This is a typical liberal. A person that always assumes something, and predicts their very own little doomsday theory based strictly upon speculation and wild half-assed guesses coupled with reactions based upon emotions rather than intelligent thought.

(emotional reaction being this thread created, instead of waiting for the facts to come in.)

And know you know, the rest of the story.

/Paul Harvey

bush personally went before congress and challenged them to try and rane in non-military spending, and this is the result...

military spending is through the roof, but we need to cut social programs???
fuck that

D from MA is introducing a bill to ban all use of american taxpayer funds to continue the iraq war...
according to the bill funds may only be used to bring troops home, and pay for security while the transition takes place

bush is going to be indicted...

rumors are that after the indictments we might be reaching all the way to 9th down the line in chain of command for a new prez

bush tried to have the special prosecutor fired, tried ot have the indictments quashed, tried to get the supreme court to quash them but only 2 judges shared his point of view...

mccain also just got a bill passed 90-9 saying NO US forces are allowed to use inhumane treatment no matter if its a US citizen in the US, a detainee, or whatever status all over the world...

bush went around congress trying to get a presidential waver for CIA and other groups working outside the US on non US citizens...

i hope he gets jail time, and i hope halliburton is broken to pieces, big corporations and big gov't lead to big corruption...

so not only are we cutting social programs, but we're also closing a shit load of bases, which have a severe economic impact on normal citizens...

so cut social programs, close babes, but keep fighting an illegal war that was started over "intelligence" that was proven to be false, if not straight out lies...

great...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

WELP IS NOT A GOD DAMNED WORD. IT MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID WHEN YOU USE IT. GOD DAMN IT!!!

That single word bothers me so fucking bad.....

Anyway, Fuck the rich, fuck the poor. Fuck you, fuck me, we are simply sheep. GWB rocks ass, I don't care what anyone says. And anyone who believes that all prisoners are really treated with respect don't have a fucking clue about the real world. They PWN them for info all the time.

Say "welp" again, fucker!!

<span style="color:#FF0000"><blockquote><u><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">WELP </span></span></u></blockquote></span>

there is however a whelp

whelp, i guess you can kiss my ass... :p

so they are trying to cut the budget by 50 billion

50 billion...

iraq war costs to date are over 203 BILLION!!!!!!

costofwar.com

The War In Iraq Costs

$203,830,029,437

Instead, we could have hired
additional public school teachers for one year.

The War In Iraq Costs

$203,830,174,140

Instead, we could have provided
students four-year scholarships at public universities.

Quoted post[/post]]
Class,

This is a typical liberal. A person that always assumes something, and predicts their very own little doomsday theory based strictly upon speculation and wild half-assed guesses coupled with reactions based upon emotions rather than intelligent thought.

(emotional reaction being this thread created, instead of waiting for the facts to come in.)

And know you know, the rest of the story.

/Paul Harvey

And this is a typical conservative. A person that believes that believes that tax cuts actually stimulate the economy. More modern conservatives, such as the ones in our current administration, believe that we don't need taxes to support the country. We can just borrow money from our friends in China for a while and pass the bill to our grandkids. By then they'll be paying for our retirement too. A free ride the entire way!

They also believe that force is the answer to everything. If a country doesn't do what we say, for example shutting down a nuclear program that MIGHT be making missiles (disreguard the fact that we have enough missiles to LITERALLY crack the planet in half), we can use any ol evidence to invade their country. Hell, if we don't have a justification, make one up! Say they tried to buy uranium from some African country, or better yet, link them to the terrorists! The terrorists are a conservative's best friend! An enemy that is not tangible that can attack anywhere, anytime, with any weapon is sure to make people see our way. Remember, if all else fails, say the word terrorist!

Another good friend of the modern Con is our man riveted to a pair of two by fours... Jesus! He can motivate a group of people to do just about anything... prevent things from being taught in schools, tell people what they can and cannot do with their bodies, and can even be used as reason to hate another group (like the terrorists!). Remember, their God hates you, but our God will only send you to a burning pit of fire for eternity if you don't do what he tells you!

Now that we've touched on a Con's friends... let's look at their enemies. First off... taxes. Ooohhh do conservatives hate taxes! I mean, who wouldn't hate having to pay tens of thousands of dollars of personal property tax on eleven exotic cars and two yachts? It gets worse when you factor in the price of their house! Some cons even have two or more houses! Liberals like to call these people "the top one percent". As our President told us, conservatives call these people by a different name. They like to call these people their "base".

Now, liberals and conservatives alike must pay taxes. You pay 'em when you buy beer and/or a pack of rubbers at the local convenience store. This is called a "Sales Tax". Basically as it says, it's a tax on things sold. We all also pay taxes on the money we make. Look at your paycheck, it will have taxes removed from it. This is called an "Income Tax". Once again, the name is pretty straightforward.

Keep paying attention class, you'll see why I brought this up. Conservatives are all about eliminating the income tax and basing all taxes on the sales tax. Hey, that looks pretty good, doesn't it? Whoa there kids, better think this one over.

The income tax is called a "Progressive Tax". That means that you pay more taxes if you have more income. The conservative's "base" that we discussed earlier has to pay a lot of this. They have a lot of income. How do you think they can afford all that neat-o stuff?

The sales tax is called a "Regressive Tax". This means you pay more taxes if you have LESS income. These people are not part of a conservative's "base" and therefore are ignored.

Yes, Billy? I see your hand is raised.

Oh? How does a regressive only tax hurt the poor? Well that's easy!

Let's get two other children to do this example with us. We will call them "Poor Guy" and "Rich Guy". Poor guy makes around $20,000 a year... typical mid-low income. Rich guy makes $300,000 a year... buku bucks. Now, let's say they want a car.

Poor guy buys car worth 20 grand. Sales tax is 5%, so that is $1,000. Poor guy's income is $20,000. That's 5% of his total income just on taxes.

Now Rich guy buys the same car worth 60 grand with the taxes of 5%. $3,000 again. Rich guy's income is $300,000. The amount of taxes he pays is 1% of his total income.

See why conservatives like the sales tax versus the income tax?

"Progressive taxes (such as income taxes) pay mostly for Rich Boy toys: Desert Storm, Cold War, gunboat diplomacy, the Fed's infinite labor pool (WANTED: unemployment) and any related poverty, NAFTA, GAT, free trade agreements, interstate freeways, National Parks, FBI, CIA, a hot-shot standing military, etc. And regressive taxes: (mostly local sales taxes and fees) go for Poor Boy toys: local roads, hospitals, schools, local parks, libraries, cops, city/county councils, fire fighting, etc."

EDIT Let me just put in a lil blurb for the above statement: Seeing how taxes are being cut so much, is it no wonder why we are having trouble actually paying for our wars?

Well class, I have taken up enough of your time with the typical conservative. I'll catch you next time!

Dismissed!

How much does a large-yeild thermonuclear device cost? Because I guarentee that it would make a bigger difference in Iraq than the 200 some-odd billion were spending now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crazy-ass liberal GWB hating extremist, but I think that this conflict is a war not worth fighting. To put a price on the head of a nations peoples is extreme, but one Iraqi life is simply not worth 10 Americans fighting for it.

And all you guys saying it's just for oil - were not getting that much back.

I'm still a republican, just not a GWB supporting republican.

Level Mid-East. Use oil. Grow crops. Feed poor in Asia and Africa. Teh w1n.

Quoted post[/post]]
And all you guys saying it's just for oil - were not getting that much back.

OIL_PRICES_CAPS10204091757.jpg

Depends on your definition of "we".

http://money.cnn.com/2005/10/27/news/fortu...dex.htm?cnn=yes

coservatives should have an orgy with the republicans. guess who wont bust first. the CONSERVATIVES. get it? huh huh huh ? get it.

Level Mid-East. Use oil. Grow crops. Feed poor in Asia and Africa. Teh w1n.

nukes make the land uninhabitable, and also undrillable by humans for generations...

we could have also not stuck our foot in that door in the first place...
that was an option too, instead of lying to convince the US people to go to war, our president could have been honest for once...

and i don;t htink you can say we didn;t get oil cause the oil ministry and pipelines were protected over priceless things like musuems and libraries, and as soon as the war started the oil gauges shut down and it was a free for all... oil leaving iraq with no accounting what so ever...

and back to the nuke topic...
iran, may or may not be trying to get nukes...
isreal, HAS NUKES, many of them, and will not allow any inspectors or other governing bodies to access thier nuclear arsenol of weapons, or thier goals for those weapons...
but we should brand iran a bad guy cause they MIGHT want to get a nuke...
israel HAS nukes, and no transparency...
iran has no nukes, has almost total transperancy since what, the 80's?

I've only got a minute here - literally - So I'm not going to get into a large rant.

All I ask you to do is stop paraphrasing. If you do not think that you are paraphrasing, please look up and understand the definition of it, then review your posts. You guys are foaming at the mouth about Paraphrasing.

Once again, the evil forces of Karnash / Celerity are aligned. Watch what you say, watch what you read, be sensible.

I'm off the laptop prolly until Sunday night, while I do my travelling back home, working on some issues, and then installing my clutch in the Civic when I get home.

see ya later !

Quoted post[/post]]

nukes make the land uninhabitable, and also undrillable by humans for generations...

True. But air/fuel dispersal bombs do not.

I honestly don't care what happens to the republicans, the democrats, Bush or Kerry. I think we need to get out of Iraq as soon as possible and cut our losses. Hand over the occupation to the UN, and let them screw it up. Progress has been okay in Iraq - but as soon as the big powerful Americans leave, it's going to descend into chaos. These people simply cannot govern themselves in a fashion similar to the democratic west. They never have. If we leave - which I think we should - we still need to have someone there. Be it the UN - fine.

But leave Iraq to their own devices for 2 months with no occupation, and were going to see all the new rights and freedoms gained over there quickly vaporize. As long as the community leaders swear by the Quaran more than they do thier own constitiution, there can never be a stable, secular government.

whelp ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hwlp, wlp)
n.
A young offspring of a mammal, such as a dog or wolf.

A child; a youth.
An impudent young fellow.

A tooth of a sprocket wheel.
Nautical. Any of the ridges on the barrel of a windlass or capstan.

v. whelped, whelp·ing, whelps
v. intr.
To give birth to whelps or a whelp.

v. tr.
To give birth to (whelps or a whelp).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English, from Old English hwelp.]
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: 2whelp
Function: transitive verb
: to give birth to —used of various carnivores and especially the dog whelp intransitive senses
: to bring forth young
Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Main Entry: 1whelp
Pronunciation: 'hwelp, 'welp
Function: noun
: one of the young of various carnivorous mammals and especially of the dog
Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

whelp
n : young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf [syn: pup] v : birth; "the dog whelped" [syn: pup]
Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

The word "Whelp" cannot be used to start a fucking sentence. You guys are all fucking retarded when it comes to "welp" and "whelp" STOP IT! IT MAKES YOU LOOK IGNORANT.

OMFG....

phyregod: Increasing the intelligence of the hondaswap community, one post at a time.

Back