Ahhh, the conservatives... they never cease to amaze me.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]

The word "Whelp" cannot be used to start a fucking sentence. You guys are all fucking retarded when it comes to "welp" and "whelp" STOP IT! IT MAKES YOU LOOK IGNORANT.

OMFG....

phyregod: Increasing the intelligence of the hondaswap community, one post at a time.

This, coming from a guy who ended his rant with 'OMFG'.

I know what a whelp is. I also know what slang is. I also know what an internet forum is.

Oh, and to smack ya around a bit more with this wet trout, "Whelp" can be used in the beginning of a sentence if it is a proper noun.

Quoted post[/post]]
They also believe that force is the answer to everything.

Non-violence never solved anything.

Our enemies in the middle east believe in throwing away their lives in order to serve allah . . . talking to them wont do a damn thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
They also believe that force is the answer to everything.

Non-violence never solved anything.

god%20jesus%20christ.jpg

Tell that to this guy. He certainly believed peace was the answer.

"Blessed are the meek."

Our enemies in the middle east believe in throwing away their lives in order to serve allah . . . talking to them wont do a damn thing.

And God told Bush to invade Iraq. Seeing a parallel here?

EDIT: Damn, that's a big ol Jesus!

well it's like this......i am assuming that you are a college student. not that you don't much about politics...but i am betting that for sure, if your not....your repeating what your parents say

first off, i am ex military, marine corps , and we absolutely need a large budget, w /out it we will not be the greastest country in the world

second off, welfare recipients on the most part , will not look for jobs until they are forced to, (IE: cut off welfare) welfare is for the people who need it....not who don't want to work , or started families that they cannot afford.

third, the farmers recieve subsidies to NOT pick their crops & let them rot, to rip out crops because the yield was too large that year, to plant new crops because so many ripped out crops that were unneeded the previous year , now are low.

i know all of this from personal experience........

so if thats where the cuts need to be so be it.

when you see what the real world is like you will see things differently

i usually don't respond to these political arguments because :

arguing.jpg

and the way i remember he was crucified too

Quoted post[/post]]
well it's like this......i am assuming that you are a college student. not that you don't much about politics...but i am betting that for sure, if your not....your repeating what your parents say

No, and no.

first off, i am ex military, marine corps , and we absolutely need a large budget, w /out it we will not be the greastest country in the world

So is my old man, ex nam. Anyway, the military does need a large budget, but that does not mean trumping everything else for the military. A huge military won't help a country falling apart from the inside (think CCCP)

second off, welfare recipients on the most part , will not look for jobs until they are forced to, (IE: cut off welfare) welfare is for the people who need it....not who don't want to work , or started families that they cannot afford.

Then you cut THEM off. Many people use welfare because it is their only choice. They find jobs and move on with their lives. I sucked down some unemployment after a mass layoff took my job. That didn't mean I rolled and smoked that money and didn't look for a job. Ya gotta look for a job.

third, the farmers recieve subsidies to NOT pick their crops & let them rot, to rip out crops because the yield was too large that year, to plant new crops because so many ripped out crops that were unneeded the previous year , now are low.

Dunno if you noticed, but farmers took a HUGE hit this year. I frequent about 300 acres of farmland, I see that stuff firsthand. It aint pretty.

i know all of this from personal experience........

so if thats where the cuts need to be so be it.

Why not stop the tax cuts for the upper class? That would surely help pay for Katrina. Stacking on fees for college students will only deter people from going on to higher education. Cutting welfare will only widen the poverty gap. Reducing farmer subsidies... well I guess you don't like eating much.

when you see what the real world is like you will see things differently

Being from the military does not make you a god of the "real world". I've been out in what you call the "real world" for quite some time. Possibly longer than you have.

and the way i remember he was crucified too

And he told the people NOT to fight. To him, violence solved nothing.

If you want to throw your achievements around, let me toss mine up.

At 7 years old, my mother took me to this place (didnt remember the name, too young to care). They gave me a bunch of odd tests... questions, colored blocks I had to make all sorts of shapes with in a certain time limit, puzzles, whatever. They came back and told my mom that I had an IQ of 161. My godmother still has those results (my mom died shortly after).

I am what used to be defined as "gifted". I have old papers my parents stored away along with scholarship and honor roll certificates. Things like "Parenting Gifted Children - The Fun and Frustrations."

I hated school. Same boring mundane shit over and over. I stayed in for two years of high school just to complete their electronics course at the technical center. After that I planned to drop out. I passed both years at the top of my class.

I delved deep into the dark side of computers from there. Caused a lot of trouble. Got a visit from the FBI at 5AM once. Pissed my roomie off BAD. My entire area code was flagged for monitoring of phone calls and teleconferenecs because of what we did. I got a job at a small firm for a while because the guy who headed it was a former security guru for a federal department. He knew who I was. The name "Sabz5150" has been seen and heard throughout many parts of the world.

Got my GED in 96. Finished it in under an hour. It placed me in the top 8th percentile of the country. Got that paperwork somewhere too.

College was boring. I mostly took computer courses, a few other courses here and there. I slept through them and got A's. A boring waste of my time.

I decided to take my SAT (was told it would give me a bit of a pay bump at my job. I was a techie.). Took the thing a week after paying for it. No studying. I can't study, I hate it.

Got my damn pay bump :)

Things come easy to me. I am a jack of all trades, master of some. My choice reading material includes "The Elegant Universe" and "Schrodinger's Kittens". I understand things like quantum mechanics and why under normal circumstances you cannot travel faster than light (although it is not impossible).

Although I know I will get several cookie.jpg's, I just wanted to point out that I am pretty far from stupid and just repeating what my parents say. I don't like being dismissed as stupid due to my political views.

Let the cookie.jpg flood begin :)

Quoted post[/post]]

I decided to take my SAT (was told it would give me a bit of a pay bump at my job. I was a techie.). Took the thing a week after paying for it. No studying. I can't study, I hate it.

right there proves that test means shit. i got a 1290 and if half the shit you said is true that proves that shit is bullshit. also my IQ is a 126, you should have done better than me.

but damn, you must be one smart mother fucker.

I got an 1180 on the SAT test three times in a row, but I have a 129 IQ supposedly and I got tested by an actual person for examination for this school I applied for along time ago.

It's called the Scholastic Aptitude Test, meaning testing how well they think you will do in college.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

right there proves that test means shit. i got a 1290 and if half the shit you said is true that proves that shit is bullshit. also my IQ is a 126, you should have done better than me.

but damn, you must be one smart mother fucker.

Yeah, it is a pointless test. But, like all other tests and certifications, it's the piece of paper that counts :)

Studied for 2 weeks before and took a 5 week SAT prep class. First try I got a 1280. Second time (per parentals request), stayed out until midnight the night before, didn't even crack a book. 1310. It's more of a memorization test than anything. Learn the way the questions work, and how to answer them, and you can do better by answering the ones you know, and skipping the ones you don't.

Since I'm from MA, I've had to take more standardized tests than a NASA candidate.I hate them. The MCAS was a humungous joke - and scored upper 1% in both math and english. Scored top of my class with the Standford 9.

Going back a bit - in kindergarden I took an aptitude test to determine why I wouldn't pay attention in class. My teacher was afraid I'd have to repeat kindergarten. Turns out I was just bored. My parents read to me religiously, and I knew my ABC's before most kids could recognize letters. I wasn't a savant, but I was well-off. During the aptitude test, they show the child a card with an image on it - usually of blocks arranged in a 1 dimensional pattern. Well, I had trouble with only 3 blocks because I was trying to make a 2x2 arrangement with a single block on top. I'd assume that's what Sabz probably did as well.

-Also, you're a smart mofo Sabz. I'm in the college of engineering, and I love it - but I would never go near quantum physics and nuclear theory in my life.

Quoted post[/post]]
Studied for 2 weeks before and took a 5 week SAT prep class. First try I got a 1280. Second time (per parentals request), stayed out until midnight the night before, didn't even crack a book. 1310. It's more of a memorization test than anything. Learn the way the questions work, and how to answer them, and you can do better by answering the ones you know, and skipping the ones you don't.

What the man says is true.

Since I'm from MA, I've had to take more standardized tests than a NASA candidate.I hate them. The MCAS was a humungous joke - and scored upper 1% in both math and english. Scored top of my class with the Standford 9.

Going back a bit - in kindergarden I took an aptitude test to determine why I wouldn't pay attention in class. My teacher was afraid I'd have to repeat kindergarten. Turns out I was just bored. My parents read to me religiously, and I knew my ABC's before most kids could recognize letters. I wasn't a savant, but I was well-off. During the aptitude test, they show the child a card with an image on it - usually of blocks arranged in a 1 dimensional pattern. Well, I had trouble with only 3 blocks because I was trying to make a 2x2 arrangement with a single block on top. I'd assume that's what Sabz probably did as well.

Yeah, that thing. The blocks were black on two sides, white on two, and half and half on the other two. They showed you pictures of things and that's what you had to make.

-Also, you're a smart mofo Sabz. I'm in the college of engineering, and I love it - but I would never go near quantum physics and nuclear theory in my life.

Quantum physics is FUN!!! Take everything you know about the relative world, and throw it away. It answers a lot of questions as to why things work the way they do. "The Elegant Universe" is an excellent book to pick up if you ever want to take a look at the quantum world.

One of the weird things is that gravity is irrelevant at the quantum level. The particles are too small and gravity is too weak of a force to affect them. Gravity itself is incredibly weak. Pick up your mouse and hold it in your hand. Now realize that you, a human being, are exerting more force holding that mouse in the air than the entire planet is exerting on it to pull it down.

Gravity is the main problem in linking relativity and quantum physics because everything in the relative world is calculated in one form or another using gravity.

Once you get into eleven dimensional space, then your brain will really start to melt :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]

^ hats off :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]

"Blessed are the meek."

EDIT: Damn, that's a big ol Jesus!

You obviously dont read the bible. The reason Jesus did not fight his crucifiers was because His message and the point of his death on the cross after a life of perfect obedience to God his father) was to give mankind (by believing in Him) a way to escape the eternal fires of hell which are reserved for those who reject Jesus as Savior and Lord of their lives. . . . .

In the OT (old testament) God told the Jews to kill the inhabitants of the "promised land" (being the middle east). He even punished the jews when they did not kill EVERYTHING that belonged to the hethen nations that inhabited the land . . . i.e. with King Saul spareing the life of the enemy's king and not killing all the animals that belonged to him.

1 Samuel 14:32

Then Samuel Said to Saul, "The Lord sent me to anoint you as king over his people, over israel; now therefore, listen to the words of teh lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, 'I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

It is our God given right to defend ourselves.

Quoted post[/post]]
You obviously dont read the bible.

In the OT (old testament) God told the Jews to kill the inhabitants of the "promised land" (being the middle east). He even punished the jews when they did not kill EVERYTHING that belonged to the hethen nations that inhabited the land . . . i.e. with King Saul spareing the life of the enemy's king and not killing all the animals that belonged to him.

Then Samuel Said to Saul, "The Lord sent me to anoint you as king over his people, over israel; now therefore, listen to the words of teh lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts, 'I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Last time i checked, Jesus and God were related.

Aren't the muslims directed by God to kill the inhabitants of this promised land? To them, aren't we the heathen nation?

God - Jesus, different peeps. Jesus was a peacekeeper.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Aren't the muslims directed by God to kill the inhabitants of this promised land? To them, aren't we the heathen nation?

Either way you slice it, its us or them.

If America has to fight (and thus, kill Islamic terrorists) to make sure WE live, then I'm all for it. If you think otherwise, then move -> the U.S . has enough anti-americans living here already.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

If America sux so much then pack your bags and move.

Thanks for being part of the problem.

Quoted post[/post]]

I am what used to be defined as "gifted".

so you wasted that by dropping out of school? i'm sure jesus loves you for that

Quoted post[/post]]
Got my GED in 96. Finished it in under an hour. It placed me in the top 8th percentile of the country. Got that paperwork somewhere too.

are you bragging that you are smarter than the other 92% of DROPOUTS ?
cuz i really wouldn't mention that.

Quoted post[/post]]
i am probably older than you

i doubt that very much.......

i am 34, and after the military i continued doing underground construction as a heavy equipment operator.(was doing since i was 12 w/ pops)

i moved to cali in '00 and moved back to Michigan 3 months ago from a motorcycle accident in '04

i have been employed for a city water dept. and a state municipality (the largest in the world actually) that dispursed ag water for farmers in central california.

i have seen the "poor" farmers , their laborers have brand new king ranch f-250's , none of their equipment is over 3 yeras old, and they spend half the year in their vacation homes in acupulco, hawaii etc.

i see that first had as well, and listen to them laugh about how they don't even plany their "back 500 acres" cuz grapes are growing too good this year and and they will say they planted it, then collect the money to NOT pick them.

where does the food go ? to poor ? of course not, why would they give it away, when they can sell it to the food shelters?

i am disgusted w/ farmers and their "poor me" attitude, it's the only business that when you have a bad year, the government pays you anyway, when you have a good year ? then thats a bonus

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

If America has to fight (and thus, kill Islamic terrorists) to make sure WE live, then I'm all for it. If you think otherwise, then move -> the U.S . has enough anti-americans living here already.

:doh: Thought i could get the edit in

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

How is my patriotism the problem? I live here dont I? If you want to come into my home and try to kill me, I'd rather go to YOUR house and kill YOU before you get the chance.

Quoted post[/post]]
How is my patriotism the problem? I live here dont I? If you want to come into my home and try to kill me, I'd rather go to YOUR house and kill YOU before you get the chance.

Telling somebody that if they don't believe what you believe they should leave the country isn't patriotism. It's NATIONALISM.

Patriotism is good. Nationalism is bad.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

:doh: Thought i could get the edit in

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Patriotism isn't the problem. It's the attitude of "learn to like it or get out" that's the problem. First it's the terrorists, and then what? Your attitude on one thing will show itself on other things. Soon, everyone who disagrees with the fascist nationalists will have left and this country will degenerate into a warmongering, slovenly, modern-day Mongolia.

Back