ahhhh whole foods...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need to score a fake fire hydrant to place on the curb so no one will park in your spot :D

I love wholefoods, although I never buy premade foods so I could care less about that part of it.

If Giant/Safeway (other store) has lettuce for 1.99 each, wholefoods will have it for 2.49. 50c more but it will be much better quality and larger. Same goes for damn near everything else in the produce section, if other stores are a 6 out of 10, whole foods stays around a 9/10 day in and day out, it cost more but when you do apples to apples it ends up being the same but you get better quality.

Their meats cost more, but are always top notch, they even carry dry aged beef and even sea bass. You want 10 different types of bacon? no problem you can buy 1 slice of each. no doubt more per LB VS other stores but you can buy 4-5 slices as needed for one meal VS buying a whole package of it where half will sit for a week.

Coffee at wholefoods > damn near all. Lattes there taste like coffee not milk like starbucks and its cheaper too!

Mac and Cheese at whole foods for someone who is expected fake powdered cheese on crap noodles is total fail lol. They make it using REAL cheese and that alone will make it taste night and day different, if you're into the kraft crap, then you'll never like it. So don't bother trying it.

I love cheese in general so I like any mac n cheese pretty much

actually, I make this mac n cheese at home:

http://recipes.blastmagazine.com/origins/american/ashmont-grill-macaroni-and-cheese/

-have a tray in the fridge right now as a matter of fact (make a batch and split it, ate one last night)

95fef450.jpg

So I like to call Whole Foods "Whole Dudes" when I'm not calling it "Whole Paychecks" ... I think most of you can probably figure out why too.

I guess it's a good thing both of my sisters in law work at Whole Foods HQ in Austin.

I eat everything.

Back on topic. I love going to whole foods. FUCKING HOT CHICKS. EVERYWHERE.

So I like to call Whole Foods "Whole Dudes" when I'm not calling it "Whole Paychecks" ... I think most of you can probably figure out why too.

I guess it's a good thing both of my sisters in law work at Whole Foods HQ in Austin.

From what I have heard they pay well and treat their employees good.

In reality, I love the food at trader joes. I like buying stuff there.

And there are hot chicks everywhere.

Couple of discrepancies here...

If Giant/Safeway (other store) has lettuce for 1.99 each, wholefoods will have it for 2.49. 50c more but it will be much better quality and larger.
if it really is larger, then it might not actually cost more

You want 10 different types of bacon?
who doesn't?

no problem you can buy 1 slice of each... you can buy 4-5 slices as needed for one meal VS buying a whole package of it where half will sit for a week.
who would let a half a package of bacon "sit for a week." ?

let me refer you here: https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/epic-meal-time-512807/
:cool:

From what I have heard they pay well and treat their employees good.

Yup. The pay is really good for an hourly person starting out, but higher up if you don't have a degree it still kinda sucks... but the benefits are unreal.

Two words, uncured bacon. You have not lived until you have tried it.

Why not just buy a slab of pork belly? I use it a lot.

Besides, I don't think bacon is bacon unless it's cured.

I hate you guys, because of this thread, I had to make a grilled cheese, and mac&cheese for lunch today lol

that just means you have no resistance to peer pressure.

i think you should get tempted to paypal me about $500. that sounds good too.

Back