AHHVTEC'S 2nd gen build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well heres my project car, 1983 civic dx 1500 this one is gona take a while because im almost finished with my ef project but i got to start a build thread somewhere but anyways. im going to build a d series motor under the watchful eye of blanco lol for this one, convert it to the civic s model, and paint it white.

Attachments

• 2ndgencivic 002.jpg
    2ndgencivic 002.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 764
  • 2ndgencivic 001.jpg
    2ndgencivic 001.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 628
That's awesome man. You will have a great "eye" watching over you for sure. :D Best of luck. I look forward to reading more about your project. :thumbsup:

update, a friend of mine is gonna pull the motor out for me tomorrow and then its off to get motor mounts put in then to paint. pics to come as soon as its back from the mount shop.

na but i will have its getting 100% redone the entire car. the inside is all there its just shot. i almost hate to pull the motor out it runs like new and the ac still works. but i gots to have a 2nd gen gt killer lol

Plans for the motor or are you keeping them secret? I cant wait to see it done, oldschool FTMFW! :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I though I saw somewhere that he was thinking of doing a B16. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I could have sworn if it wasn't him someone else on this site was talking about doing a B16 CCVC

its gonna be a d series, i was gonna do a k20a but i would have to cut the car up way to much

its gonna be all motor, just a mild build maybe :ph34r:

So even with a stockish Y8/Z6 it should be pretty fun to drive.:)

what is the cars purpous? commuter build? race build? just for fun build? experience?

in any case, it looks fun & great luck

it just gonna be a fun daily driver/weekend warrior lol, just love the car. i have a few other cars so it wont get drove to much mainly on weekends

Back