AHHVTEC'S 2nd gen build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i love that dd 6.5, i still bet it would rattle my little civic apart lol.

Ive got an 83 1300 5 speed took the stock motor out and im rewiring it right now with a 90 ef si harness im going with my jdm high compretion b20b i got in my ef but im kinda stuck on what to do with the axles cause the b series are way bigger than the stock ones anybody got a solution to my madness by the way this is like my first time asking anybody for advice so im not to sure on how these forums work

Ive got an 83 1300 5 speed took the stock motor out and im rewiring it right now with a 90 ef si harness im going with my jdm high compretion b20b i got in my ef but im kinda stuck on what to do with the axles cause the b series are way bigger than the stock ones anybody got a solution to my madness by the way this is like my first time asking anybody for advice so im not to sure on how these forums work
kinda obvious its going to need custom axles, 2 doubt your in the process of doing the swap because these are things you would look into before doing a one off swap lol also have fun with wiring a obd2 to 0bd0 to pre-obd , need a full donor car for wiring or a large peg board and lots of time to make your own harness , also have you thought about fuel delivery ?

as far as wires go its much easier to convert the motor to obd1 and use a 1 piece obd2 harness. and just get a jumper plug to go from obd2 to obd1

Im almost done doing the wiring already i have a 90 si harness from my old car its obdo and i have a jumper harness to convert it to obd1 and i did look into it but one of my friends told me i could use the front suspention from a 87 prelude thats why i was askin i already knew about getting custom ones made i just kinda thought that if i could do it without having to get custom ones made but yeah im going to do the motor mounts probly this next weekend and the exhaust im gunna make it quiet so everybody dont expect a swap

Back