AHHVTEC'S 2nd gen build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please do, this thing is bad ass. Sad I missed out on a 83 FE recently ;/.

So since you last post was 9/29/2010...Lets get another one! Any progress on it since then?

yall seem to bring this thread back up right on time every time lol, i just put the carpet in it today, got it back about a week ago from the axle shop and all seems well so far, im gona change the springs on the thing, i couldnt really find anything to lower it so i just put ebay coil overs on it, and there pure junk so im just gona run cut springs.the panels and headliner are next, then i will put the rear and passenger seat in and im done.i will try to get some more pics and maybe a start up vid

keep in mind this is a cell pic, and the panels haven't been covered yet, and im waiting to put the passenger seat in until the headliner and back seat are done.and i swapped the springs around. but here ya go.

0414111303.jpg

0414111304.jpg

0414111304a.jpg

u got a cb radio in that thing.. or is the pole sticking out the back from the background?? lol

looking good though.. now finish it already

haha yeah thats a flag pole didnt even notice until now,and thanks guys, just panels headliner and rear seat left and im done. =)

well as it is now i got everything all going. drove it for about a week and just dont like it, its like its got to be wide open or nothing cant really cruise in it. and motor mounts a pert stiff so the car vibrates a bit more than id like. so after a buddy of mine bought a mint all stock 72 colt and i seen how clean his was said well shit i guess im going back stock lol. so thats where i am. i got the stock motor back in it. and im hope to finish wiring it all back up next week sometimes. you see if i had just painted it to start with i would have be done years ago lol.

Back