1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

¡Hola!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by StealthMode, Mar 14, 2006.

1. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

Hola to everyone from Spain. I´ve been really busy, and it´s been a lot to swallow jumping into a culture where no one speaks a word of English. It´s really fun though, and I´ve been lucky enough to only have 2 classes: 1 for Grammar and 1 for Conversational (both in Spanish, of course). It´s a bit harder to adjust to than Sweden last year, and I´m still trying to get used to all the walking. I did the math, and I´m walking between 6 and 9 miles (at least) every day, on cobblestone streets. My calves and ankles have been effing KILLING me, but I should be getting used to it soon. Just wanted to stop in a say Hola. I´ll be posting blogs up every now and then, and I hope to get some pictures up as well. :mrgreen:

2. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

where are teh boobies?

3. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

You can get Spanish boobies in the US dude.

Hey man, you're gonna be in some shape after that :) I used to walk 8 miles a day with a friend of mine (On trails, pavement, and railroad tracks) and lemme tell I had legs of steel.

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

5. Havok

Havok Senior Member

No beba el agua! Espera, eso es Mexico.

6. swanny

swanny Senior Member

I thought this was going to be about a Spanish woot.com...

7. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

this post sounds like Jim Anchower from "The Onion"

"Hola Amigos, it's been a while since I wrapped at ya. It's been a hellish week at the Taco joint, and the cars been giving me major balls again. And that creep Jeff said he was gonna drop off a J for me and my new roommate '.. in like, 10 minutes' and it's already been an hour. It's amazing how a college grad can lost from the hallway to the stairs....."

8. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

I do see a pic of boobies about 4 times a day on my way to and from school! :) It´s an advertisement for a hair salon, lol. It is pretty different (and exciting) to see thong bikinis ¨like it ain´t no thang¨ though. Alas, I was with my girlfriend, so of course I wasn´t permitted to go talk to them, but we just went up to our hotel room and I gave her my wrath. :ph34r: It´s pretty cool here, but sometimes I get frustrated because I can´t respond as I would like to. Culture shock > me.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted