¡Hola!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Hola to everyone from Spain. I´ve been really busy, and it´s been a lot to swallow jumping into a culture where no one speaks a word of English. It´s really fun though, and I´ve been lucky enough to only have 2 classes: 1 for Grammar and 1 for Conversational (both in Spanish, of course). It´s a bit harder to adjust to than Sweden last year, and I´m still trying to get used to all the walking. I did the math, and I´m walking between 6 and 9 miles (at least) every day, on cobblestone streets. My calves and ankles have been effing KILLING me, but I should be getting used to it soon. Just wanted to stop in a say Hola. I´ll be posting blogs up every now and then, and I hope to get some pictures up as well. :mrgreen:

You can get Spanish boobies in the US dude.

Hey man, you're gonna be in some shape after that :) I used to walk 8 miles a day with a friend of mine (On trails, pavement, and railroad tracks) and lemme tell I had legs of steel.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hola to everyone from Spain. I´ve been really busy, and it´s been a lot to swallow jumping into a culture where no one speaks a word of English. It´s really fun though, and I´ve been lucky enough to only have 2 classes: 1 for Grammar and 1 for Conversational (both in Spanish, of course). It´s a bit harder to adjust to than Sweden last year, and I´m still trying to get used to all the walking. I did the math, and I´m walking between 6 and 9 miles (at least) every day, on cobblestone streets. My calves and ankles have been effing KILLING me, but I should be getting used to it soon. Just wanted to stop in a say Hola. I´ll be posting blogs up every now and then, and I hope to get some pictures up as well. :mrgreen:

this post sounds like Jim Anchower from "The Onion"

"Hola Amigos, it's been a while since I wrapped at ya. It's been a hellish week at the Taco joint, and the cars been giving me major balls again. And that creep Jeff said he was gonna drop off a J for me and my new roommate '.. in like, 10 minutes' and it's already been an hour. It's amazing how a college grad can lost from the hallway to the stairs....."

I do see a pic of boobies about 4 times a day on my way to and from school! :) It´s an advertisement for a hair salon, lol. It is pretty different (and exciting) to see thong bikinis ¨like it ain´t no thang¨ though. Alas, I was with my girlfriend, so of course I wasn´t permitted to go talk to them, but we just went up to our hotel room and I gave her my wrath. :ph34r: It´s pretty cool here, but sometimes I get frustrated because I can´t respond as I would like to. Culture shock > me.

Back