AIM/Chassis Tech is suing SSM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i know that not alot of people go to SSM (StreetSourceMag.com), but the owner of AIM Industries/Chassis Tech is threatening to sue the owner of SSM as well as a few other forums because people post opinions on AIM's products, customer service and quality. heres the link to the thread on SSM:

Forums - AIM/Chassistech bully threatening to sue SSM - Street Source Magazine

i think its a bunch of crap. im standing behind Kris at SSM on this...

While hes at it, tell him to sue amazon.com, circuit city, and bestbuy since they all offer user reviews and most of the reviews are clearly junk.

I love seeing reviews for a video game.

game to be released 1/28/09

This game sucks! buy Zelda! rated 1 star.

Or better yet.

This receiver is a waste of money, why do I need more then one HDMI port?

bad reviews go on and on and on

he should probably do some research first, namely in court cases that hold forum owners NOT liable for user-content.

dumbass.

Fuck (sh)aim . I would never use their products. OH noes now B is going to get sued.

i have personally never bought anything from AIM but ive seen how crappy the quality of their products are from friends who have bought from them.

ON FSC they posted some ad that the owner had recently put in truck mags trying to defend his companies. It was hilarious. I'll send you the link if you haven't seen it yet.
I am not bagging but if I was I wouldn't use them. I am happy with my Belltech stuff, eventhough out of my stuff I have only been able to install the shocks.

yeah another one of the sites that the owner of AIM is going after is fullsizechevy.com and s10forums.com

He can represent himself.

Freedom of speech ftmfw. If I want to call a company shitty, its my right to do so.

i saw the recent full page ads
this guy is too much

I can tell you first hand that his products are garbage
my friend got one of his "airkits" in a trade
i think everything but some airline went in the garbage

lol y eah i was just on the crapper looking at this months issue of MiniTruckin and was looking at their ad. their stuff is so cheap looking its pathetic and that Joe guy seems arrogant as hell in his ads. and btw, i just remembered that on the tv show Trucks on SpikeTV, they used a plug and play air system from AIM/Chassitech on Project Bodybag if i am not mistaken...

I ran into a guy this weekend that swore by chassis tech's control arms for S10. He said they were great for the price - $400. I don't know what he's smoking but every thing I find on AIM's control arms says they're 300 for uppers and 300 for lowers. If I'm dropping $600 I'd throw down a little more and go with suicide doors. I don't even think I'd trust my truck to AIM control arms if they were $100.

yeah ive personally seen SD's control arms for the S-10 and they are beefy as hell. well worth the money IMHO to go with the SD ones...

Back