AIM convo of the night part II.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s40a502a6be6f5.jpg

by teh quote :ph34r:

eh, i didnt even know how until after 2 weeks of fucking around on the site. i saw the quote button and was like...oh

im quite capable of responding.. first you suck at the fucking internet. 2 i'll use proper caps when you learn to use.......... comma's great education you have. 3) Good one, ya brought the sister into it.. back to middle school we go. 4) you suck at the fucking internet 5) i brought up BA's because you said you went to three colleges you STUPID FUCK TARD! read your own shit.. all my stuff are replies to your ramblings.. you brought up money.. you brought up cars.. you brought up college you brought sisters... and 6) maryland i'll show you what an all motor honda can do then i'll spray on your ass and put your pussy altrac bullshit to shame. know why CAUSE IM RICH BEYOTCH you fucking insignificant ass clown. After i pound your little bitch ass into the floor maybe i'll race you and take all your money.. cause oh.. you like to win money with your car lol bring all of it cause you'll lose it all. TRUST ME! and why have more cars then you can drive at one time!? so you can switch off you poor bitch. Buy your own boat and go sailing.. WAIT I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TOO! oh shit.. but wait.. im not so gay as to "sail" oh chap.. i go power boating.. when im not on the polaris 750.. damn and no debt too.. life is good. god your pathetic.. it's like arguing with a teenaged girl.. slap ha ha my nuts on your mouth.. you'd be too easy to push over.. what do you do anyway.. i wont make a smart ass comment cause im genuinely interested..

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

Thank you, the moderating team

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

Closed by a moderator.

think you locked it enough times mike? lol

re- :locked:

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back