1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIM virus

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by tylonalsnifnfool, Mar 23, 2006.

1. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

Ok so I have something fucked up like a virus and it automaticly sends itself to everone on my buddylist. I have seen it before on other peoples but now mine does it because my buddy was on my computer and clicked it from somone else. I ran nortons, spybot, and adaware and it still does it. So WTF do I do now?

P.S. i'm sorry if anyone got it from me by clicking it. I signed off AIM til I fix this shit.

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

[​IMG]

3. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

OK swanny helped me out and I found an AIM virus removal thing that helped me. If anyone got it and needs a link just IM me.

4. 92CHB

92CHB Senior Member

I had that about 2 months ago. do a google search and there is a topic under the website bullgaurd.com about how to fix it.

5. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Silly Windows users.

6. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

So I come to my PC... and see a "Hey... Can I use this pic in my myspace?"... From Tylenolsnifnfool... I say to myself... #1. He never IM's me.. #2. Something seems fishy... #3... Sucks to be him with an AIM Virus.

And also... Another reason that Trillian > *.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted