1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air/FUel Gauge

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Accordturbo94, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Hey I have the autometer air fuel gauge! Anyways I just got around to installing it on my h22 and noticed after i hooked it up it just stays on the last green led! According to Autometer it would be that i connected it wrong and its getting 5 continues volts... yes i did my homework on this one! I am assure its on the white wire like they suggest for every four wire honda! I Even bench tested the o2 sensor and it reads the 8-9 like it should! Now i use to have it on my f22 and it worked fine! I triple checked my wiring and there are no shorts.. good grounds and what not! Any suggestions... I did the ecu pin switch as well... the o2/egr like you must do with the accords!

2. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

your car needs to warm up before it will work. Drive arouna little, and then see if it starts dancing. If not, maybe you have it hooked up to the wrong wire.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

odd... the 02 doesn't send out anywhere NEAR 5 volts.

on a narrowband (oem honda) 02, it is a slim range just under 1 volt

[​IMG]

4. Accordturbo94

yeah i knew that.. and i let it warm up and i even drove for 1/2 hour and it didnt

5. Accordturbo94

Anyone have a probablem like this?

6. ek9r

ek9r Senior Member

mine is like that too cause i didnt hook up the sensor wire, just power and ground. pick another wire on the o2 sensor and try it. it is not recieving signal.

7. Accordturbo94

yeah ive checked it... it wont work right if i put it on some random wire on the o2 will it!

8. Accordturbo94

Yeah I even switched the wiring on the ecu where you must with the h22! Swap a11 with d 6 or something!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted