Air/FUel Gauge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey I have the autometer air fuel gauge! Anyways I just got around to installing it on my h22 and noticed after i hooked it up it just stays on the last green led! According to Autometer it would be that i connected it wrong and its getting 5 continues volts... yes i did my homework on this one! I am assure its on the white wire like they suggest for every four wire honda! I Even bench tested the o2 sensor and it reads the 8-9 like it should! Now i use to have it on my f22 and it worked fine! I triple checked my wiring and there are no shorts.. good grounds and what not! Any suggestions... I did the ecu pin switch as well... the o2/egr like you must do with the accords!

your car needs to warm up before it will work. Drive arouna little, and then see if it starts dancing. If not, maybe you have it hooked up to the wrong wire.

odd... the 02 doesn't send out anywhere NEAR 5 volts.

on a narrowband (oem honda) 02, it is a slim range just under 1 volt

techfjowbo2.gif

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 27 2003, 09:24 PM
your car needs to warm up before it will work. Drive arouna little, and then see if it starts dancing. If not, maybe you have it hooked up to the wrong wire.

yeah i knew that.. and i let it warm up and i even drove for 1/2 hour and it didnt

mine is like that too cause i didnt hook up the sensor wire, just power and ground. pick another wire on the o2 sensor and try it. it is not recieving signal.

yeah ive checked it... it wont work right if i put it on some random wire on the o2 will it!

Back