air intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: i got a b16a in my 90 crx. Should I get a air intake for a crx or del sol? which one fits better?

I would say go turbo and not have a short ram intake or the cold air. If you are short on funds and not worried about hp I would use short ram air intake for the del sol you might have to do small minor mods to make it fit right.

Originally posted by timEspeed@Oct 11 2003, 10:43 AM
I've always just clamped a high flow filter on the stock tubing, it works better than you'd think.

2nd that saves $$ for a better filter

I say you should get a cai for the CRX I think it would fit better, actully you should call the company you are going to purchase it from and ask them what they think I mean they made the damn thing right? and I bet alot of people ask the same question so they should have a answer for you. or you could buy a short ram intake for a CRX that would definately fit, then make a custom Ice box for it. Good luck on what ever you decide

I would get the intake thats made for the type r integra. 3 in and its less restriction.

Back