air ride tips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
if you dont have anything constructive about airbag systems then please do not post.i dont wanna hear shit about myself..i wanna hear about the truck
had to sell the mazda due to it having some hidden problems..but im looking into another minitruck..
heres the setup
96 s10 ext cab fully bagged in four corners, frame is c-notched, airflift dominator 2500(BRAND NEW) in the front and 2600s in the rear. 5 link suspention in the rear is worth $1400 alone at suicidedoors.com. 5 button switch box, 1/2 air lines, eight 3/4 dump and fill valves. , brand new dual viair 444c compressors. Front fenders are cut out to fit bigger rims. gauge pod with 3 avs gauges, 2 of them are dual needle guages and the other is a single needle.

so heres my question...is there anything in there i should look at changing??
and im looking for general upkeep info..like how to prolong durability and functionality..(general maintenance)
and stuff like that

2512.jpg
P1010112.jpg
P1010109.jpg

clean looking dime :thumbsup:

sounds and looks like a damn good setup to me. the only thing im gonna give ya shit about is that its an S10...lol. im kidding man. its got 3/4" dump and fill valves? HOLY SHIT that thing is gonna lift and drop FAST! im running 3/8" dump and fill valves on mine with 1/2" line and its quick. how much lift does that dime get?

S10 or not, why is the bed bowed? Now theres the question, is the bed all cut out and hanging crooked? or is the frame c-notched crooked? Now if you want to make a super clean truck this means your going to have to redo it, but if your just having a regular draggers and care less about the details. Then you wont worry about it, things like this in my opinion can kill builds or projects. Especially for first time builders. Sure sounds simple, just cut or re hang it. Then you get in it and start looking around. Now you don't like the way the lines were ran, or the way the bed was hung. now we get to redo more things, but wait, you have a new idea. Which is going to require to redo this and that and before you know it. You could of just built the whole damn thing yourself.

lift is unknown at this time
the bed was only cut on the inside..it was not dismounted..it only looks crokked because of how the picture was taken(if you look the front end looks bowed down)
im really trying my hardest to get this truck..im waiting on the title to get to him in the mail(should be this week) and im $175 short of how much hes giving it to me for..
only bad thing is that hes putting a new oil pan on because it got a hole in it the other day..
but its got clean title,and all that good stuff...
price is actually perfect to...$1200 delivered

thats cheap. sounds like he drug thru the oil pan....lol. one thing i would suggest tho is to keep spare airline, fittings and tools with ya at all times. as well as zip ties and electrical connectors and electrical tape.

:werd: I like the 98+ front end a whole lot more. But it is a nice clean looking ride. Good buy Injen. You thinking of a paintjob down the road, or can you live with the green? That and the taillights are my only real gripes so far.

if i get it ive got metallic black paint...and i do not like the tails either..id rather them go downwards where they were originally located...
havent bought it yet but im busting my ass to get it..
and BDN i sure as hell will keep all that with me..just gotta buy the spares

Back