ME Airbagged 1991 Nissan Pickup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jkor

I'm selling my 1991 Nissan Hardbody that has a full airbag setup in it.

The truck itself has 161k on it. The frame has absolutely no rust, the truck has no rust. It runs and drives just fine. I drove the truck as my daily for a few months with no issues, but now I have a commuter car. It has a 9 gal. tank and one compressor, and 2 switches, up/down front and up/down rear. It comes with a set of 18 inch titan wheels, the rears have good tread but the fronts need to be replaced. It also comes with the 14 inch steel wheels. The frame is c notches and the fuel tank has been raised so the truck lays frame.

It needs a new sending unit, the one that's on it is rusted, and it needs the front tires. There is also a dent in the rear passenger part of the bed but could replace the side of the bed or have it pulled out, both are cheap alternatives.

This truck is a GREAT project lowrider and is off to a good start you just need to finish it, between work and school I don't have the time for it, nor do i have the room for it to be parked in my driveway.
It is located in maine about 3 miles off of 95.

I will sell for 2000 straight up if you come and get it, put it on a trailer or call dolly, as long as you put more room in my driveway.

you can reach me anytime around 2pm and 8.30pm during the week and on the weekends any time 207-899-9601or email @ entranced88@gmail.com

i'll trade the truck for a obd1 gsr swap, or alot of eg hatch parts that have a value equal or greater than my asking price

as it sits with 14's out front
IMG00152.jpg

IMG00149.jpg

IMG00147.jpg

titans all around:
IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

someone buy this so i can put money into the honda :D

have you tried getting on nissancustoms.com its a whole bunch of dudes with bagged hardbodies. thats where i found mine

Back