Airborne: Who takes it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
How many of you take airborne when you get sick? Do you think it works?

I have been feeling minor sickness-related symptoms all week - figured i would give it a shot.

I dont "feel" anything noticeable, but again, i dont seem to be getting any sicker.

never taken it.. but then again i rarely get sick other than a minor cold

never taken it.. but then again i rarely get sick other than a minor cold

:werd: :withstupid:

Just let your body fight it on it's own. It's good to work out the ol' immune system.

:werd: :withstupid:

products like these are why people have shitty immune systems in the first place

eat right + get some god damn sleep FTW

in fact i've been taking airborne over the last week, fighting some gdamn supercold, and uh...here's what i have to say about it:

- my throat didn't feel as sore right after drinking it, but i think that was a product of the fizzies.

- i did feel slightly less congested pretty quickly after taking it and that seems to last for an hour or two.

- i have probably taken 4-5 airborne tabs in a particular day, 2-3 days in a row, trying to not really have this cold, and i failed.

- i haven't taken airborne for 3 days, and i still have this stupid cold.

ps i have a really healthy existence, only get sick once every year or two.

A night of captain and cokes usually makes me feel better when I am sick. I don't know what it is but I am not the only one in my group of friends that swear that this works.

when i get have a cold coming on i go out for sushi
i get a container of sake, miso soup, a green tea, whatever sushi dish, and a serving of ginger ice cream

90% of the time i feel better by the time i walk out :)

i think his emo haircut is starting to effect his blood stream.

l_c42caa7c6ad0c5a040e59505dfb45d5b.jpg

mmmm ginger ice cream. :drool:

they have 'guppies' at my fave sushi joint (Tiger Sushi, Mall of America): lil raspberry-drizzled ginger cookie sammiches with orange sorbet in the middle.

i wash my Bruce Lee roll down with guppies. unless i get the Zen roll.

yeah maybe sushi/wasabi kick cold ass better than airborne. i'm gonna say next time i'll try that before airborne, for sure. :thumbsup:

is not who i thought it was, all i know :shrug2: whoever he is, i need to see his butt. asap :)

It works but it's not worth taking if you've been "sick" for more then a day

either take it when you're at high risk (you have to sit in a car with your sick family member for 3 hours), or take it at the first signs of illness.

I've had serious colds become 48hr minor symptoms, it works

Back