Airborne: Who takes it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i live by it.

if i feel even a little sore throat of cough, i'll take one about every 3 hours for 2 days.

i think it's great. well worth the $6.

I've heard it's good, but personally I've never taken it.

I do swear by Emergen-C though! That stuff is awesome. 1,500 mg of Vitamin C per packet, with 32 antioxidants. It's a great energy booster that focuses your brain, not to give you a buzz like commercial energy drinks. When I first notice signs of a cold I start taking them, if it's coming on fast then I take them about 3 times a day. Spreading it out is best because there's only so much vitamin C that your body can take before you just piss it out. But I've had them around for a couple years now and they make a HUGE difference. A box of 30 is somehting like $7.99 and a box of 60 is like $12.99.

Check em out.

ive taken airborne before...and it sucks...doesnt work...

my solution to my colds and such have been nyquil at night and halls cough drops during the day...werd...

Thx all for the advice. I have found a new form of treatment that will clear up my sickness

l_e2d919d685b1be7ccb091bcacf682645.jpg

Now for B's comment:

i think his emo haircut is starting to effect his blood stream.

Lol thats fucked up.

No its not.

And the wristband covers nothing :ph34r:

Haha anybody who has ever met me can attest to the fact that I am not emo in the least.

Last edited:
Thx all for the advice. I have found a new form of treatment that will clear up my sickness

l_e2d919d685b1be7ccb091bcacf682645.jpg

Now for B's comment:

Lol thats fucked up.

No its not.

And the wristband covers nothing :ph34r:

Haha anybody who has ever met me can attest to the fact that I am not emo in the least.

it's ok, i think you're cute. :)

YEah I rarly get sick, ever. at most I get is a headcold about every 3 months or so for about a week and residual effects for about half a week.

Like others said... It only works if you take it when you FIRST NOTICE SYMPTOMS... Like... within 18-24 hours... Otherwise, you are wasting your money....

Back