Airjockie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn i wish i could meet up with some of you... :(

After college, I'll make it out that way. I need to visit the east coast.

It's eventually gonna be time Ian(turbo) and I tear up the town, and I go visit some places with history.

yeah iono i just woulda felt awkward i guess. i really wanted to go tho and i had the whole weekend off.

After college, I'll make it out that way. I need to visit the east coast.

It's eventually gonna be time Ian(turbo) and I tear up the town, and I go visit some places with history.

If you guys road trip it hit me up. I am more or less on the way haha.

yeah iono i just woulda felt awkward i guess. i really wanted to go tho and i had the whole weekend off.

why? there were like 5 clubs there, not eveyrone knew everyone.

I ate my face off, made gay jokes with scott, and then ate some more. plus, meeting a couple new faces, etc etc... it was a good time.

if i'm ever on the east coast i'd down to hang out and meet some of you..

and im the guy, who had the only non-Z car that everyone was interested in :ph34r:

Only because your car dripped more oil than all of theirs combined. And the curious fact that your oil was dripping out of the tailpipe.

Whoever's wheels and tires those were behind your car, I feel sorry for, they were covered in oil afterwards.

why? there were like 5 clubs there, not eveyrone knew everyone.

I ate my face off, made gay jokes with scott, and then ate some more. plus, meeting a couple new faces, etc etc... it was a good time.

Yeah but i didn't know if I would run into faces I already knew. Ya know what I'm talking about B. People I had relations with lol.

you slept with a hondaswap member? it couldnt have been B. he's bootybanging with scott.

Maybe it would be safe then! lol knowing my luck someone would show up tho. You ever talk to any of em?

lol ok we will come to the next one. but we will be on bikes so lemme know of a safe hotel PLEASE!

Only because your car dripped more oil than all of theirs combined. And the curious fact that your oil was dripping out of the tailpipe.

Whoever's wheels and tires those were behind your car, I feel sorry for, they were covered in oil afterwards.

Put the lip spoiler on yet pickle's?

Back